2013 NBA Finals : Miami Heat vs. San Antonio Spurs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
i completely understand, we just aren't seeing eye to eye.

you are saying lebreezy is a broad and bad for the game. because he embraced the status from the get, jumping head first into the corporate marketing machine, and wants to make money.

in other words, he wanted to be a superstar. (he did that too, btw).

but now you are down playing his game because he is not playing the 'type' of superstar ball YOU want to see (or what stats say are more successful) - aggressive ball hog. he is being a selfless, pass first player and even THAT is wrong.

you just don't like him no matter what he does.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
Exactly.... I know him and Bron are good friends but come on, on the freakin day you lose the BIGGEST GAME OF YOUR CAREER against the rival, kick it some other day with your homie! Plus dude was no where to be found in the last two games, I respected and applauded all he did for us but this is unacceptable. I wouldnt be the slightest surprised if he leaves the Spurs and goes to South Beach!
That is disloyal, you should be in mourning with the rest of your team. Goes to show he doesn't care.

Props: Gueroloco
Apr 11, 2011
Shut ur bitch ass up bandwagoner popping out now when u win..... Probably one of those dumbass Heat fans who left the stadium game 6. I give yall credit cuz you guys won but its still fuck the Heat and Lebron on mine!
faggot ass spurs fans are pissed go cry with ur bitch ass boring ass team and commit that cuz u pussies ain't bout shit , did your dumbass really think u were gonna win ? LMFAO

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
I don't think you understand what I am saying.

There is nobody on this planet who can guard LeBron when he is aggressive and puts 100% into it.

It is therefore in the best interest of whatever team he plays for for him to be aggressive and looks to score and only pass within the flow of the offense. That maximizes the team's chances to win. When he scores 30+ points, the Heat usually win.

The problem is that a lot of the time he will be passive and will pass when he shouldn't.
Lol you are the world's biggest Lebron hater. You win dude.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
Look, how many times do I have to say that I am not hating on LeBron specifically. This is way bigger than LeBron, he just happens to be the person at this moment

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Look, how many times do I have to say that I am not hating on LeBron specifically. This is way bigger than LeBron, he just happens to be the person at this moment
You can say you're not hating on him all you want, but it's pretty blatant that you are.

Apr 20, 2003
faggot ass spurs fans are pissed go cry with ur bitch ass boring ass team and commit that cuz u pussies ain't bout shit , did your dumbass really think u were gonna win ? LMFAO
Yea okay tuff guy behind the computer.... Aint no one crying here and Id love to slap the living shit out of you, when and where did i say we'd clearly win bitch?! We all clearly know you aint about shit, thats a fact computer nerd bandwagon ass Heat fan so stfu and go blow Bosh's cock, Wade's nuts and let James penetrate that ass of urs like a triple double after the parade ho!

Apr 11, 2011
Yea okay tuff guy behind the computer.... Aint no one crying here and Id love to slap the living shit out of you, when and where did i say we'd clearly win bitch?! We all clearly know you aint about shit, thats a fact computer nerd bandwagon ass Heat fan so stfu and go blow Bosh's cock, Wade's nuts and let James penetrate that ass of urs like a triple double after the parade ho!
what a fucking idiot nuh behind yo sisters u dumb fucking spurs fan
lol @ this lil pussy making e - threats id stomp ur bitch ass out as soon as u walk my way lil faggot why haven't u off'd yourself yet instead u come on here and u let all those tears drip on your keyboard fucking loser like ur team go blow ginobli until he makes all his free throws , then off urself this time with ur faggot fucking username i wanna see ur online status on red permanently if u know what i mean ho ass nigga.

Mar 24, 2006
lol @ this lil pussy making e - threats id stomp ur bitch ass out as soon as u walk my way lil faggot why haven't u off'd yourself yet instead u come on here and u let all those tears drip on your keyboard fucking loser like ur team go blow ginobli until he makes all his free throws , then off urself this time with ur faggot fucking username i wanna see ur online status on red permanently if u know what i mean ho ass nigga.

Props: Gueroloco
Apr 20, 2003
Lmfao.... Yea okay dipshit! 1st off I dont even have a sister you dumb fuckin cunt, 2nd dont come here talking that tough internet thug shit square cuz you aint making no one flinch faggot.Please do your ass a favor and jump off these nuuuts puto and go let the Heat pull a parade train on your bitch ass groupie. Hahaha online status on red permanently hahaha wtf you wannabe Plies, more like keep your roomonlock. Im done commenting puta, your a straight square go enjoy a drink!

Apr 11, 2011
Lmfao.... Yea okay dipshit! 1st off I dont even have a sister you dumb fuckin cunt, 2nd dont come here talking that tough internet thug shit square cuz you aint making no one flinch faggot.Please do your ass a favor and jump off these nuuuts puto and go let the Heat pull a parade train on your bitch ass groupie. Hahaha online status on red permanently hahaha wtf you wannabe Plies, more like keep your roomonlock. Im done commenting puta, your a straight square go enjoy a drink!
fuck are u stupid no wonder your retarded team lost faggot , next time u try 2 talk shit online make sure ur pussy isn't showing lil bitch bowing down to his daddy.