2013 NBA Finals : Miami Heat vs. San Antonio Spurs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 20, 2003
Do you agree or disagree with Danny Green partying with LeBron and the Miami Heat after losing Game 7 of the NBA Finals??

WHY??
DisaFUCKINgree..... You just lost to the Miami Heat in the biggest stage and you want to go party cuz its your former Cav homie and theyre celebrating that won the trophy while you while you kept shooting duds, fuuuuuck that! Thats a no, no to me :hurt: immature if you ask me

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
DisaFUCKINgree..... You just lost to the Miami Heat in the biggest stage and you want to go party cuz its your former Cav homie and theyre celebrating that won the trophy while you while you kept shooting duds, fuuuuuck that! Thats a no, no to me :hurt: immature if you ask me
He was 2-19 combined in the last two games (1-7 and 1-12). He makes one shot in Game 6, they win it.

As I said, there can be absolutely no excuse for doing this

Apr 20, 2003
Exactly.... I know him and Bron are good friends but come on, on the freakin day you lose the BIGGEST GAME OF YOUR CAREER against the rival, kick it some other day with your homie! Plus dude was no where to be found in the last two games, I respected and applauded all he did for us but this is unacceptable. I wouldnt be the slightest surprised if he leaves the Spurs and goes to South Beach!

Props: NAMO
Jan 18, 2006
Lmao that's bogus I garuntee Spurs went to the line way more than the Heat in that series. Funny to refuse to just give dude any credit.
u know its true with the officiating. Sacsick was able to name one team. Lebron is a great player but he can't run a team like Kobe and Jordan. He had to have extra extra help

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
lol hobe cant run a team he started crying and bitching when he was left to run the team and couldnt even get them past the first or 2nd round i think cant remember right now
That team had Smush Parker and Kwame Brown as starters.

Considering the circumstances, it was an amazing accomplishment to even get to the first round.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
u know its true with the officiating. Sacsick was able to name one team. Lebron is a great player but he can't run a team like Kobe and Jordan. He had to have extra extra help
Ya Kobe didn't team up with Shaq and Jordan didn't have Pippen and Rodman plus they both won all their rings with the best coach in the world. Lebrons the best player in the world and he's finally learned to win and close at the same age Jordan did so let him finish his career and see where he ends up.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
Ya Kobe didn't team up with Shaq and Jordan didn't have Pippen and Rodman plus they both won all their rings with the best coach in the world. Lebrons the best player in the world and he's finally learned to win and close at the same age Jordan did so let him finish his career and see where he ends up.
I don't think you understand what the debate is for - of course Kobe played with Shaq and Jordan had Pippen and later Rodman.

The difference is that those players got together within the context and natural development of their teams (yes, Shaq's move from Orlando to LA was not that different from what LeBron did to Cleveland, but I am talking about Kobe here, not Shaq - at the time Kobe was 18-year old, straight out of high school, that nobody could have expected to become as great as he did, not an established star expected to carry a team on his own). Pippen was drafted, and the Bulls made a gamble on Rodman who was well into his 30s at the time and had a reputation that needs no explanation. Those players won with the team they started playing for, they were loyal to it and winning was the most important thing to them.

In contrast, LeBron's whole career has been all about LeBron and little else. There is no need to revisit the whole "Decision" debacle, but it was the best illustration. As I said, he has wisened up a little since then, but the fundamental fact has not changed - it is all about LeBron, and not about the game.

This on its own is of little importance to me, the reason I am so irritated is that it has deep consequences for the game, as I outlined a few pages ago - the game has been moving in that same direction (i.e. all about the star player) for a long time. That's not a good trend - the league has always been driven by its stars, but back in the days those stars were stars because they were deeply dedicated to their craft. Jordan was the first to become a global brand and in many ways he set the whole thing in motion, but nevertheless he was still focused on his game, and there is no need to go into how dedicated Kobe is to the game. It's a very different situation with LeBron - he has put in a lot of work in recent years to fix the weaknesses in his game but he only did so because he realized that he has to do so in order to win, and he needs to win so that the brand can succeed. There is a long list of quotes from him between 2003 and 2010, culminating with "The Decision" that show blatant disrespect for the game. The "It's going to be easy" one was especially brutal.

This is why the fact that the Heat actually won two titles is so tragic - because now millions of kids will grow up influenced by the success of LeBron and learn all the wrong lessons from it. And this is bad not just for the game but for society as a whole - given the social influence sports have, this will have much broader influence than just the game of basketball. It would have been much much better if the Heat had not won anything and LeBron had retired ringless - it would have served a valuable lesson to everyone.

Last edited:

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
same shit different toilet.

jordan was demonized for being a huge ball hog. one member of the team dominating the ball (not the point guard).

after jordan won? having the star dominate the ball became the model to emulate (kobe, AI, vince carter, tracy mcgrady).

and so it goes. the only constant in life is change.

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
matter of.fact, as a hooper, i have to say: we can say all this and that bout the man's life. but on the court? lebreezy plays the right way. pass first.

for the sport of basketball itself (apart from the nba) - lbj's contribution to the game is overwhelmingly positive. imo.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
matter of.fact, as a hooper, i have to say: we can say all this and that bout the man's life. but on the court? lebreezy plays the right way. pass first.

for the sport of basketball itself (apart from the nba) - lbj's contribution to the game is overwhelmingly positive. imo.
Actually a lot of the time he is not playing the right way - he should try to score more rather than accumulate assists, he would more useful to his team that way. But then there wouldn't be triple double to brag about...

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
Actually a lot of the time he is not playing the right way - he should try to score more rather than accumulate assists, he would more useful to his team that way. But then there wouldn't be triple double to brag about...
So now passing the rock and getting your team involved (and keeping them warm during the game so theyll be ready during crunch time) is wrong? Come on now, lebreezy can do nothing right then. Ain't no use in me arguin.

playoffs were dope as fuck that's all I can ask for.

Props: Meta4iCAL

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
So now passing the rock and getting your team involved (and keeping them warm during the game so theyll be ready during crunch time) is wrong? Come on now, lebreezy can do nothing right then. Ain't no use in me arguin.

playoffs were dope as fuck that's all I can ask for.
I don't think you understand what I am saying.

There is nobody on this planet who can guard LeBron when he is aggressive and puts 100% into it.

It is therefore in the best interest of whatever team he plays for for him to be aggressive and looks to score and only pass within the flow of the offense. That maximizes the team's chances to win. When he scores 30+ points, the Heat usually win.

The problem is that a lot of the time he will be passive and will pass when he shouldn't.