2013 NBA Finals : Miami Heat vs. San Antonio Spurs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
Breh, Lebron could go to any team in the NBA right now and they would contend for the best record in the NBA
You're arguing against yourself with statements like that - if he is so good, why did he have to go Miami to team with two other all-stars and then even that wasn't quite sufficient as they had to recruit a number of veterans to complete the cast and win it the second year?

Props: Sacsick

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
You know I can't stand kobe as much as the next man, but the situation between kobe and lebron are entirely different. kobe didn't get to make a name for him self with the hornets like lebron did with the cavs.

I can't stand either of the two. But I would rather lebron get this ring, then the thunder franchise.
Lol he didn't get a chance to make a name for himself on the Hornets because he refused to play for them. He came out of highschool not respecting the draft and demanded to play for the Lakers. Then they signed Shaq as a FA and won a bunch of rings. All Lebron did is sign somewhere else as a FA. No one hates Shaq. Atleast Lebron gave it a shot with the team who drafted him. He even resigned their once. How is that worse? I don't even care how teams get good I just thought it was dumb that dude said Jordan and Kobe did it so much classier than Lebron like Lebron invented free agency or something.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
You're arguing against yourself with statements like that - if he is so good, why did he have to go Miami to team with two other all-stars and then even that wasn't quite sufficient as they had to recruit a number of veterans to complete the cast and win it the second year?
How do you know he had to do that to get a ring? Maybe he just wanted to. He's the best player in the world I don't really care about his personal life.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
Lol he didn't get a chance to make a name for himself on the Hornets because he refused to play for them. He came out of highschool not respecting the draft and demanded to play for the Lakers. Then they signed Shaq as a FA and won a bunch of rings. All Lebron did is sign somewhere else as a FA. No one hates Shaq. Atleast Lebron gave it a shot with the team who drafted him. He even resigned their once. How is that worse? I don't even care how teams get good I just thought it was dumb that dude said Jordan and Kobe did it so much classier than Lebron like Lebron invented free agency or something.
That the Cavs didn't win anything is entirely on LeBron.

First, he blatantly quit on his team on multiple occasions in the playoffs.

Second, he refused to commit to the team and to recruit free agents so they had to surround him with role players and veterans. That's where the whole "He didn't have any help" BS comes from, because he didn't have a second superstar playing with him. But that'a his fault because he did not make it possible for the team to recruit one. And still, the team was good enough for consecutive 60-win seasons, which you simply can't do in the NBA if you are not a good team.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
Lol what? How do you know he didn't try to recruit FAs? What is he the GM? Lebron could sign with the Bobcats tomorrow and they would prolly win 60 games next year. He proved he's the best player in the world and knows how to close the last two years. All this other stuff is just recycled arguments from three years ago.

Sacsick

Sicc Nortay
Feb 14, 2011
city of kings, California
Lol what? How do you know he didn't try to recruit FAs? What is he the GM? Lebron could sign with the Bobcats tomorrow and they would prolly win 60 games next year. He proved he's the best player in the world and knows how to close the last two years. All this other stuff is just recycled arguments from three years ago.
Get real rossi!! If lebron got signed to the bobcats he would be crying for a trade. If lebron got signed to the Sac Kings i still wouldnt root for him, hes good but hes not god carnal.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
Lmfao. Oh ya Lebron had no part in that comeback. What he have 16pts and 4 assts in the 4th qtr and hit the 3 before Allen. You guys are nuts. Lol
What did he do in the first three quarters?

Had the Spurs made their FTs and gotten the rebounds, we would be having a very different conversation right now.

Yes, he played great in Game 7, but he only really played like he's supposed to in 2 games in the whole series.

Props: Gueroloco