2 Pac KILLUMINATI? who killed him?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 17, 2007
2 Pac could have been killed by our gov easily. He was young, black, smart and could change the way the young think easily. Yeah he thru hints here and there about the Illuminati. But not enough to get him shot. If he were gonna get shot by the illuminati it would have been deeper than that. you gotta think that these people think 20 years ahead of everybody else in the world. 20 years from now. 2pac could of been the most powerful black man on the planet. like Martin or Malcom. Thats not good for their society.

Im sure before Jay-z blew up Roc-a-Fella, he wasn't thinking New World Order. It was prolly just a dope name to run wit. But over time After making millions of fuckin stackz. His eyez grew wider. Greed kicked. He finally got that taste of being an Elite. Rochafeller is 1 of 13 families involved in the Illuminati. Maybe he excepted this Young Black male as a gate way to reach the youth as oppsed to 2pac warning people.

Rothchild family is actually the fam bam to ask questions about. Everybodies their bitch. They own over 50% of the worlds currency.
You would have to imaging. Jay-Z is prolly very close to a Billion dollars now. Don't you think after you reach a certain point of pay range. You are excepted into this new society. and now he is one of them.

Maybe Jay-Z's dad or grandpa were Freemasons. Maybe he's been connected everysince birth.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOK..... YA`LL JUSS WANNA BELIEVE IN SOME FUCKIN CONSPIRACY THATS BIGGER THAN ALL OF US!
LOL IDK YALL... You think jay gonna be the next president or pac could have been president or governor or some shit?
fuck no. all im saying is that anyone with as much charisma as pac, influence as pac can sway the youth, be it minorities or whiteys a certain way. if you aint minority chances are this dont affect you.

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
^^ EXACTLY...AND OPRAH AINT DEAD CUZ SHE DONT TARGET THE BLACK THUG YOUTH LIKE TUPAC DID!...LET ALONE HAVE ANY RAP ARTIST ON HER SHOW,..AND THATS WUT I THINK THE GOVERNMENT FEARED!...THEY PROLLY SAW THAT TYPE OF MOVEMENT STARTING UP AGAIN LIKE THE WHOLE BLACK PANTHER THING BACK IN THE DAY,EXCEPT IT WAS ALL THUGS,LOL..AND WERENT GONNA HAVE IT AGAIN!...AND WELL THEY TOOK HIM OUT!...AND HIM BEING AN ACTUAL BLACK PANTER MEMBERS SON,ESPECIALLY BEING AFENI SHAKURS KID,WHICH SHE WAS A BIG FIGURE IN THE B.B.P BACK IN THE DAY EVEN MADE MORE SENSE!...BUUUUUUTTT,..I ALSO THINK THAT HE MAY BE ALIVE,AND THE GOVERMENT HELPED HIM!!...I TO THINK IT GOES DEEPER THEN JUST POLITICS!...AFTER ALL IT COULD OF BEEN A FAVOR TO THE PANTHERS TO PROTECT HIM FOR WUT THE GOVERNEMT DID TO THEM ,OR HIS MOM LOCKING HER UP ALL PREGNANT WIT PAC ALL THEM YEARS BACK IN THE DAY!...CUZ I MEAN COM ON ..PAC KNEW ALOT OF SHIT AND PEOPLE AND HAD CONNECTIONS,...HE COULD OF GOT WORD ABOUT THEM(THE ILLUMINATI) WANTING TO KILL HIM OR TAKE HIM OUT CUZ OF THE NEW ALBUM HE WAS THINKING ABOUT DROPPING AND OF THE DIRECTION HE WAS TRYING TO TAKE HIS MUSIC!...WHICH WAS GETTING MORE POLITICAL!....SO INSTEAD OF GOING OUT LIKE A SUCKA,....I THINK HE FAKED HIS OWN SHIT TO FOOL HIS ENEMIES!..THATS WHY HE TOOK THE MAKAVELI THING AND TO FUCK WIT THEY'RE MIND AT THE SAME TIME!.....IS IT ALL A COINCODINCE?....I DONT THINK SO...WHY ALL THE SECRETS AND PHRASES AND ALL THE STUFF AND CLUES ON THAT PARTICULAR ALBUM,AND THERE AFTER!...PLUS I THINK HES ALIVE BUT HE JUST KILLED THE IMAGE OF 2PAC AND IS LIVING ON THE DOWNLOW SUMWHERE!...THINK ABOUT IT!....IF THAT JAY Z SHIT IS TRU,THEN ITS THE PERFECT COVER UP...HE FAKED HIS SHIT,..TO TAKE BIGGIE OUT ,..THE BIGGEST REVENGE EVER!..THE BIGGEST ARTIST ON UR ENEMIES LABEL!..THATS WHY BIGGIES SHIT IS UNSOLVED...AND HES ONE OF JAY Z'S BEST FRIENDS,SUMONE WHO 2PAC HATED,..HE DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THEM!...AND TO GET BACK AT SUGE..HE USED A BLACK IMPALA LIKE DEATH ROWS TO GET SUGE BACK FOR OWEING HIM MONEY TOO AND TRYING TO BURN HIM,I THINK HE TRIED TO PIN IT ON DEATH ROW ON PURPOSE KNOWING SUGE HAD AN EXACT TYPE OF RIDE!....HES HITTING ALL HIS ENEMIES!....PAC IS A SAVAGE DUDE!..I DONT CARE WUT YALL SAY ...HES LIVING LIKE A BOSS ON THE D.L SUMWHERE NOW THAT HE TOOK BIG OUT ...HES REEPING ALL THE BENIFITS AND DROPPING ALBUMS!...BUT JUST BEING SLY ABOUT IT!.....BUT THATS JUST ME ..IMO!

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
p.e. your post is contradictory my friend. if pac really that smart an into polotics an trying to expose illuminati you think he would seriously fake his death to kill biggie?

Feb 8, 2008
what do you mean?

Naw I know 2 Pac.. was smart.. he used to read about politics.. and history.. he knew about lots of things.. he knew what the Illuminati and new world order was..

Jay Z ... does throw up the pyramid and eye ... it's the logo of the new world order. it's on the dollar bill also.... I think he's down with a new world order
just cuz he reads dont mean he was involved.. i think you are trippin'. If you read a little more, you'd know that it aint that serious.. stop watching The DaVinci's Code..

TraxNYC