2 Pac KILLUMINATI? who killed him?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 21, 2005
www.revver.com
Why did 2 Pac use to rap and say Killuminati?

it sounds like he was saying Kill Illuminati ....

This makes me think the secret societies had him killed..

He knew about the Illuminati and new world order...

he was was against. it

He was so famous.. if he started rapping about and speaking on this people would listen. Plus he was going to get involved in politics ...

I think the Illuminati... took him out.

Also I see Jay Z.. and others... give props to a one world government....
the sign Jay Z throws up.. is the Pyramid with the eye.. that's why he holds it up.. to his left eye.. when he does poses...

What do you think of the phrase Killuminati... and 2 Pac's death?

I think there's more to it.. than people think, what do you think?

Nov 21, 2005
www.revver.com
i see what you mean but i think you're trippin hard about Pac' & Jay-Z...
what do you mean?

Naw I know 2 Pac.. was smart.. he used to read about politics.. and history.. he knew about lots of things.. he knew what the Illuminati and new world order was..

Jay Z ... does throw up the pyramid and eye ... it's the logo of the new world order. it's on the dollar bill also.... I think he's down with a new world order

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
cocaine shot tupac

a bag of cocaine rolled up on that nigga on a motorcycle and was like BLAP BLAP

sped away in a white cloud

i seen it happen

i was actually drinking a slurpee that was 1/2 coca cola half cherry at that exact moment

and when it happened i blurted out "PAUW PAUW NIGGA" and spit slurpee on the neck of the person in front of me

Nov 21, 2005
www.revver.com
Not only that why would he choose Roca Fella a a company name?
YEAH! exactly...

Rockerfeller.. is like the leader of the Illuminati... (new world order)

He tells the government what to do.. with secret groups..behind the scenes..

Plus why does Jay Z use the SAME symbol.. as the Skull and Bone secret society... that Skull and Bones logo.. on his Roc a Fella logo..

Like I said.. they could be doing it for fun.. but I think he support that shit... and funny how Jay Z.. didn't rise.. till Pac was dead...

Nov 21, 2005
www.revver.com
cocaine shot tupac

a bag of cocaine rolled up on that nigga on a motorcycle and was like BLAP BLAP

sped away in a white cloud

i seen it happen

i was actually drinking a slurpee that was 1/2 coca cola half cherry at that exact moment

and when it happened i blurted out "PAUW PAUW NIGGA" and spit slurpee on the neck of the person in front of me
LOL! I want to buy a slupree now.. lol

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
IF U LISTEN TO THE PAC INTERVIEW WITH SWAY HE EXPLAINS EXACTLY WHY HE CHOSE THE PHRASE" KILLUMINATI"....RESEARCH AND YOU SHALL HEAR IT STR8 FROM THE HORSES MOUTH...
MY HOMIE WHO DID TATS IN THE PEN TATTED "KILLUMINATI" ON A FEW BLACK DUDES. THEY SAY..AND I QUOTE." KILLUMINATI MEANT UNSTOPPABLE FORCE IN SWAHILI" ...

Jan 5, 2007
is he alive or being reincarnated into one of his heroes. The name makaveli comes from 2pacs hero who wrote many poems and stories about faking your own death to deceiving your enemy's. The name makaveli is very interesting because on one of 2pacs albums the word makaveli is spelled different and if you arrange the words it spells out I Am Alive...

this stuff makes you think

Nov 21, 2005
www.revver.com
IF U LISTEN TO THE PAC INTERVIEW WITH SWAY HE EXPLAINS EXACTLY WHY HE CHOSE THE PHRASE" KILLUMINATI"....RESEARCH AND YOU SHALL HEAR IT STR8 FROM THE HORSES MOUTH...
MY HOMIE WHO DID TATS IN THE PEN TATTED "KILLUMINATI" ON A FEW BLACK DUDES. THEY SAY..AND I QUOTE." KILLUMINATI MEANT UNSTOPPABLE FORCE IN SWAHILI" ...
I never knew this...

That sounds tight.. either way.. maybe the Illuminati took the phrase the wrong way.. I still think they knew he was a threat to their whole agenda... cause 2 pac.. was a smart guy.. with lots of fame.. he would change things for the better.. and they hated that