2 Pac KILLUMINATI? who killed him?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 13, 2007
lmfao before or after he realized he was pac jr and made his dad shoot his right nut ?

this dudes krazy wtf i had never seen em post on here before. i guess i slept on it. siccness behold the next nostradamus.

Apr 13, 2007
lol his posts are straight up comedy. i had seen someone quote em before but i thought it came out of a joke or somethin. guess i was wrong tho. nuttkase i honestly think he has earned ur name fair and square. u might need a name change.

19st

Sicc OG
Aug 20, 2002
Yeah Suge

I think Illuminati knew Pac was coming for them. with his lyrics..
and with fame.. and if he got influence in politics.. like he was planning...
they knew he would be a big threat to them...

That's why I think they took him out...

Killuminati.. = Kill Illuminati
You guys are retarded, The Outlawz have confirmed that he says "SHOULD OF SHOT ME"... not suge... get it straight

Dec 25, 2003
cocaine shot tupac

a bag of cocaine rolled up on that nigga on a motorcycle and was like BLAP BLAP

sped away in a white cloud

i seen it happen

i was actually drinking a slurpee that was 1/2 coca cola half cherry at that exact moment

and when it happened i blurted out "PAUW PAUW NIGGA" and spit slurpee on the neck of the person in front of me
lmao

Dec 25, 2003
lmao

What cracks me up is people didnt catch on to the whole carlos thing until hella recently

I used to read his posts like 'are you fuckin serious!'

And no one else noticed it

From way back when

Comedy

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
lmao

What cracks me up is people didnt catch on to the whole carlos thing until hella recently

I used to read his posts like 'are you fuckin serious!'

And no one else noticed it

From way back when

Comedy

LOL

I got you, man. I used to crack up at that shit, too, and have a few little conversations (if you can call them that) with ol' carlos.

LOL

I just died reading this latest shit.

LOL

Aug 7, 2002
ya'll can think all ya'll want when ya'll see my face ya'll gon be SURPRISED and ya'll gon realize who my dad pac really is....i dont no why im bein kinda mad lol this is just the internet ya'll aint gotta bleieve me if ya'll dont want to i dont care rasan and sixx 20 know what im talkin bout...and noo my dad aint gon be no president WE dont care about the world no more after i meet up with him at the airport he's gonna have a big gun and were going to oklahoma city and see my parents there :( after that were just gonna go to hawaii for one month and think about my family in tears my lil brother my mommy my papi my older brother...... my dad gon lace me up with game and all that everything at the big ass crib in atlanta goergia gon be ready ima have all my shoes my clothes all my cds and finally new friends im gonna make one 2discs of cd probably have my own commercial with my dad and a interview on mtv and bet ......if ya'll got any questionz pm me lets be real...im not even believin in my self yet im not even one yet im still going thru this..im already tlaking to this producer from atlanta and we talkin he gettin everything hooked up i told him who i was and everything so he's with me on it he trusts my heart and ima be the one to blow up atlanta goergia put the rap game back on the map where it's suppose to be im special yall im not even here yet.....1

Mar 21, 2007
www.com
The meaning of Tupac's album entitled 'Makaveli: The Don Killuminati, 7 day theory' has caused many alive theories to prosper and also much confusion about the truthful meaning behind the title and why Tupac chose to use it as a title for his album!

Makaveli:
Firstly I'll start at the begining, Makaveli, this is the alias Tupac took during his final days, this name is an adaption from an Italian philosopher, named Machiaveli, who among other things is known for writing about faking ones death, read more in our Machiavelli section here.

The Don:
The next part of the title, 'The Don', is simply, in italian terms, the leader or head man of a group. It is often used in gangs or groups of outlaws and such to describe the boss/headman/leader of the organisation.

ILLUMINATI:
This is now where the confussion kicks in, i've done some research on the meaning of the 'Killuminati' part of the title. Many people have thought of the killuminati as of another way of spelling calumniate. However Calumniate means 'to make false or slanderous statements'. This was not the meaning of the title, instead Tupac was refering to the cult known as the Illuminati in his title.

I came up with the following. Basically this part of the title 'Killuminati', is made up of two words, 'Illuminati' with either 'K', or 'Kill' joined on to it, to produce 'Killuminati'....still following? Firstly I will try my best to explain the meaning of the Illuminati. This shit goes very deep, believe me, Tupac must have had some crazy shit going on in his head to have researched this, it is known that Tupac first learnt about the Illuminati in jail, read on if your intrested. I find the conspiracy of the Illuminati as intresting because while people can name those belonging to the other conspiracy groups, the "Illuminati" is always left hanging as some secret, shadowy entity which no one can quite describe. The information on this subject is gathered from various sources, to which links are availble at the end of this section.

According to Dr.Malachi York, the ILLUMINATI is: A group or sect that has actually existed since the Babylonian Empire, were Babylonian Mysticism was ILLUMINISM. The word ILLUMINATI is derived from Lucifer which means "Bearer of the Light" or "Being of extraordinary brilliance". The name ILLUMINATI was adopted by certain mystical schools in Babylon. The name ILLUMINATI has been taken or given to many groups of individuals, who practiced a doctrine of inner light or Illumination. The ILLUMINATI of Bavaria is a secret order that was founded May 1, 1776 by a Jesuit priest and a professor of Canon Law at Ingolstadt, Germany. Adam Weishaupt said this about his ILLUMINATI of Bavaria, "The great strength of our order lies in its concealment...let it never appear in any place in its own name, but always covered by another name and another occupation."

In the document, "The Secrets of the Mojave" it states that the ILLUMINATI began in ancient Babylon and is said to be a mixture of Kabalism, and ancient Baal worship. Some speculate that the CIA and the Nazi party are connected to the ILLUMINATI, and that these two forces joined together in an effort to initiate plans for a world dictatorship. The ILLUMINATI is believed to be infiltrating political, economic, educational and religious institutions. With Adam Weishaupt stating; "Behold our secret...If in order to destroy all Christianity, all religion, we have pretended to have the sole true religion, remember that the end justifies the means, and that the wise ought to take all the means."

The theory says The ILLUMINATI under such names as the New World Order, Global Union, Club of Rome, Bilderbergs, Council on Foreign Relations, Trilateral Commission, Skull & Bones Society, Boule, Humanist, New Age Movement, Freemasons, Secret societies, and the United Nation, meet to discuss many topics, they decide the benefits of making war. They orchestrate how long wars should last, who should win, and how the outcome of these wars shall affect the countries involved. According to Robert Gaylon Ross, the elitist own the Federal Reserve System, major international banks, and all central banks. This would give the ILLUMINATI the power to regulate the currency exchange, interest rates and money supply levels. Chase Manhattan, Citibank, Morgan Guarantee Trust, and American Express all serve the ILLUMINATI with the help of the Rothschilds and Rockefellers.

So what are the goals of the Illuminati? To create a One World Government and a New World Order, with them on top to rule the world into slavery and fascism, to be the soul controller of the Universe. This is a very old goal of theirs, and to understand it fully, one must realize that this goal isn't of a kind that's supposed to be obtained within one lifetime - it has been a goal that slowly is to be accomplished over a long period of time.

Lucifer 'The Bearer Of Light' - The God Of The Illuminati This goal has been planned away from the public's prying eyes, in secrecy within the Secret Societies. All Secret Societies with secret grades of initiation are owned and controlled by the Illuminati, and Freemasonry is maybe the best known. The persons who control the societies and the Illuminati are occultists and Satanists, and they practice Black Magic. Their God is Lucifer. "The Light Bearer", (pictured left) and by occult practices they manipulate and influence the masses. It doesn't matter if you and I believe in this or not, as long as they do. And they take it very seriously.

They have controlled the world history, religion, the media and world economy for the last 6000 years. Their bloodlines go back thousands and thousands of years, and they are very careful with keeping those bloodlines pure from generation to generation. The only way to do so is by interbreeding. Their power lies in the occult and in economy - money creates power. The Illuminati own all the International banks, the oil-businesses, the most powerful businesses of industry and trade, they infiltrate politics and they own most governments - or at least control them. An example of this is the American election for presidency. It is no secret that the candidate who gets the most sponsorship in form of money wins the election, as this gives the power to "un-create" the opposed candidate. And who sponsors the "right" candidate? The Illuminati do. More often than not they sponsor both sides to have a game going. They decide who will be the next president, and they see to that their man wins, even if they h ave to cheat like they did in Florida when President George W Bush "won" over Al Gore. Most president campaigns are financed with drug money, which is understandable if you know that the Illuminati run the drug trade industry as well. Elections are really not necessary, but they let us vote so we can have a game, and by letting us, they pretend to follow the Constitution.

But is the President really running the game? Not the least. The power does not lie with the politicians, but with the Illuminati, whose top members are mostly International Bankers. The leading candidates for Presidency are carefully chosen from the occult bloodlines of the thirteen Illuminati families, and if we research all the Presidents of the United States from the beginning and up to now, we will see that almost all of them are of the same royal bloodline, and they are all "family"; related by ancestry and family trees. Royalty is equivalent to the Illuminati.

I told you above that the men who control the Illuminati are members of thirteen wealthy families. Who they actually are has been a well hidden secret, and the leadership has gone from man to man over generations. Nevertheless, no secrecy is kept forever, and sooner or later there will be leaks, so also in this case. Quite recently this has become known, due to people from Illuminati who have left the Order, and revealed the most remarkable data. So here are the last names of the 13 families - the Secret Government: Astor, Bundy, Collins, DuPont, Freeman, Kennedy, Li (Chinese), Onassis, Rockefeller, Rothschild, Russell, van Duyn, Merovingian (European Royal Families).

KILLUMINATI:
So now we know a brief, and I stress brief, knowledge about the Illuminati, we can now work out what Killuminati is. KILLUMINATI is Global Revolutionary change. A spiritual awareness, a mental change, a physical change, an a change in the destiny of AFRIKAN people. They believe in the Illuminati and that all non white people are being held down, hence there has been no black presidents in the richest countries of the world etc. KILLUMINATI initiates change in the mind, body, and spirit of AFRIKANS, while being conscious of the enemy, the Illuminati. A website states that "The Illuminati are the same group of elitists who brought black people to slavery, the same people who are thought by many to run the world today, with the same values and goals. They have since only changed faces and improved upon their methods of exploitation. KILLUMINATI is a path way to Traditional Spiritual Communal Overstanding. KILLUMINATI is here to do away with the nonchalant regressive att itudes of AFRIKAN people world wide. This attitude stems from the worst crimes in world history, Imperial/Colonial invasions of the free world, and the AFRIKAN slave trade. KILLUMINATI stands to end this cycle of oppression and exploitation. The slave trade and slavery of AFRIKANS has cast an unsolved problem on AFRIKANS. We must emerge and place the highest focus upon formal education, specialized training and political, cultural and spiritual cultivation."

Tupac's connection:
Tupac obviously believed in this and publicly took his stand against it, as did Martin Luther King, they both died for doing so, now is this coincidence, or the fact that the Illuminati do really rule the world? If we but all the meanings together in English we see that, The meaning of Tupac's album title is, "Tupac: THE LEADER OF KILLERS OF THE ILLUMINATI"

So this clearly means that Tupac thought of himself as been the leader of the Killuminati cult, against white dominance, not racist, but to give all people a fair stab at life and not be blinded by what the Illuminati, rulers and government tell us. I leave it for you to dwell on
so you are saying

tupac was standing up to this strongest hidden force that ever existed in human history?

ummmmm

thats kinda stupid,

keep it simple, tupac liked Machiaveli

he heard about this illuminati group that controlled everything, terrorized people, because of its power and blah blah ,
he got the "illuminati" put a killa at the beginning

then it spelled "killuminati"

meaning he was gonna terrorize the whole industry

which he did on his last album

in which he admitted in several interviews

i dont know why you guys make it so complicated, if 2pac actually feared this "illuminati" im for sure he would have solved it quietly and not put it in public,

i mean.. c'mon

that is ridiculous

May 31, 2007
that is putting way too much thoughtinto one thing... Pac probably didnt even mean anything by it and just thought it was cool.. If he was still alive I bet he woulda been like DAMN i wish i thought of that shit. Got hella paper for that smart shit. But who knows what he meant for real? I dont think were gonna find out anytime soon... Or at least till he returns from his long ass vacation haha

Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
Just read a thread bout jayz droppin everyone from rocafella and sayin there was no rocafella records no more.. Maybe thats what the new world order and the pyramid thing is all about... I`d bet it relates to the rap game and not the government... what they need wit jay?