2 Pac KILLUMINATI? who killed him?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I had an old friend that i hadnt seen in years get hella drunk and tell me that the free masons are after him, he was rambling about that shit for HOURS. muthafucka must be out of his fuckin mind

Jan 27, 2006
is he alive or being reincarnated into one of his heroes. The name makaveli comes from 2pacs hero who wrote many poems and stories about faking your own death to deceiving your enemy's. The name makaveli is very interesting because on one of 2pacs albums the word makaveli is spelled different and if you arrange the words it spells out I Am Alive...

this stuff makes you think
MAKAVELI
I AM A LIVE

Only one I in Makaveli
K isnt used

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
I think there were messages from the future in his music, thats how he knew he was going to die. he thought it to be from the Illuminati, so he went out against it by saying KIlluminati. can't find the lyrics or the song but wasn't it "the prophesy is getting clear, lock and load and disappear."

Or listen to the first part of better days the intro before still ballin, the lady says "its interesting how the message in these songs is still relevant today."

as for the I in Illuminati, you should know what that means by now.

Tupac said in the 3rd song when we ride, second verse first line" take a journey threw my minds I(or eye).

My take on the Illuminati is that they are trying to find the bad seed that sent this world into the hell that it is. They are trying to find just one to blame, thats how they get all thier power, threw the eye or I. The person that can acount all of his life, the person who is sorry for what he has done and does not have anything. They blame the poor and meek for the fall of this world, because they believe the greed will prosper this world or this country.

as far as tupac's death, i think alot of it had to do with him becoming a politician. He came up from nothing had nothing(no kids, not much fams, thugs as friends). and i think this was fear to the Illuminati and everyone else in the country, that he would of been in power in the U.S goverment later on in his life or would of pushed the first black presidency.

Mar 4, 2006
cocaine shot tupac

a bag of cocaine rolled up on that nigga on a motorcycle and was like BLAP BLAP

sped away in a white cloud

i seen it happen

i was actually drinking a slurpee that was 1/2 coca cola half cherry at that exact moment

and when it happened i blurted out "PAUW PAUW NIGGA" and spit slurpee on the neck of the person in front of me

Gas you make a lot of random ass bizarre posts but this is one of the stupidest ones i ever seen you post. not funny at all. What combination of drugs must one be on to find that humorous?

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
Gas you make a lot of random ass bizarre posts but this is one of the stupidest ones i ever seen you post. not funny at all. What combination of drugs must one be on to find that humorous?
Probably because he finds some of you people claiming this huge conspiracy theory, in which a secret society of people killed Tupac because he was a threat to them because he made a rap song or two, and maybe...he's still alive...just as STUPID and UNFUNNY.

I believe it's called...sarcasm.

Tupac is dead.