2 Pac KILLUMINATI? who killed him?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 21, 2005
www.revver.com
is he alive or being reincarnated into one of his heroes. The name makaveli comes from 2pacs hero who wrote many poems and stories about faking your own death to deceiving your enemy's. The name makaveli is very interesting because on one of 2pacs albums the word makaveli is spelled different and if you arrange the words it spells out I Am Alive...

this stuff makes you think
yeah it makes you think either.. he used a double to make them think he was dead.. or he died.. but his legacy and agenda lived on... without them knowing...

either way this shit is crazy...

May 30, 2006
YEAH! exactly...

Rockerfeller.. is like the leader of the Illuminati... (new world order)

He tells the government what to do.. with secret groups..behind the scenes..

Plus why does Jay Z use the SAME symbol.. as the Skull and Bone secret society... that Skull and Bones logo.. on his Roc a Fella logo..

Like I said.. they could be doing it for fun.. but I think he support that shit... and funny how Jay Z.. didn't rise.. till Pac was dead...
Jay-Z aint the only person that rose after Pac died. Jay benefited from the death of Biggie a lot more then Pac.

Nov 21, 2005
www.revver.com
thanks ^ I didn't know about the Illuminati and new world order back then....
or about Jay Z's connection to them...

but hey I was smoking weed everyday back then.. I only listening to bone thugs n harmony weed songs and pac back then lol.. I didn;t know what the lyrics. or phrases meant though..

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH YEAAAAAAH

What ever happened to that shit?!?!?!

LMFAO @ carlos' ramblings.

u kno i think dat tupac is really alive and he is a star who has a sponge for a friend and sometimes they listen to old vinyl of the mamas and the papas but the thing is that if tupac was dead why did he make a song called 'brendas got a baby' if it wasn't him but maybe he's a baby now the thing is that you dont know if he is really dead or if he's barack obama because he said he'd rise again and you see obama rising so maybe its him you dont know for sure but i do know that on his song hit em up he said he fucked his wife so whos wife huh everyone says biggie but maybe he was talking about rosie o'donnel's wife so maybe she plotted to have him killed but since they brought the mcrib back she forgot and then the time he was shot before he spit one time at someone so maybe that was a sign that he could fly u dont know haaaaaterrrrrrrz