2 Pac KILLUMINATI? who killed him?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 20, 2005
-he wanted to leave deathrow
-deathrow didnt like the idea
-deathrow owed him money
-they didnt wanna pay him
-he wanted to start his own shit and make his own money
-deathrow put a stop to him and spent his money

Aug 7, 2002
man sometimes i love ya'll guys cuz ya'll are fun when ya'll talk about this im just sitting back relaxin waiting for my time to shine fo life livin it twice.....i aint gon diss the siccness like that but im tellin ya'll foreal y'all aint knowin who the illuminati is or never willbe till ya'll see me hah

Aug 7, 2002
yea cuz i know how to use my mental magic skills that give ya'll weak niggas the chills but anyway obama aint gon do shit once he see's me he's gonna feel dumb and say ahhhh theres no such thing as god we were fighting over nothin just killing ourselves for the fuck of it .....then the war is going to finally stop but the army and shit will still run but no one will go to war thats wat im see'n in my head i dont no if thats called visions or whatever i felt like we were somewhere else this is earth i got confused by da fuccin face deres no such thing as god we were just there! im da one that coulda changed the world shit im just talkin i aint mad what cha'll think im mad cuz how the way my words trying to mind fuck u and get fucked in the mind nah man im jsut talking ....but anyway look right here ...im highhhh as the bird up in the skyyyyy im sorry but yea im bein serious though i wasn't high before i did write that shit when i wasn't high and i know im fucking trippin right now cuz im smokin somethin tight fuck it anyway ya'll niggas come up to me with some differnet type of shit cuz ya'll can't fuck wit me on this

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
this thread shows just how deep the retard well is in this site...ppl want to belive so hard pac died for seomthing or because he was fucking god...

you ugys are fucking idiots...mista murda and pe...there are ppl who even though you may not have a clue as to who they are, are more influential and are more of a threat to the govt than 2pac and every dickriding fag he had hooked on his music...please..these "thugs" the govt was so scared of uprising and overthrowing the system (lmao excuse me while i laugh) probly wouldnt even know hillary lcinon from bill clinton and theyre going to uproar just because theyre favorite rapper is rapping about murder drugs hoes chains money cars thugs guns lbunts etc etc???????, and if its taken ou bumbling idiots 10 yrs to come up w this ridiculous proposterous theory how are some illeterate street goons going to decipher all these hidden messages in pacs album cover and name and album names and uprise..lmmfao.

and for those that have not caught on...carlos is just playing up to all this talk that hes a fucking numbnuts...search history and you see that when dude is being serious asking something for reals or soming up w some ridiculous statement, thats when his true stupidity shines....everything hes saying in this thread is jsut playing up to his retardedness

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
and for those that have not caught on...carlos is just playing up to all this talk that hes a fucking numbnuts...search history and you see that when dude is being serious asking something for reals or soming up w some ridiculous statement, thats when his true stupidity shines....everything hes saying in this thread is jsut playing up to his retardedness
Yeah...no shit.

I've been as serious as he has been, and if you'd read MY posts, you'd see what I mean.

Aug 7, 2002
so it doesn't stop me whether or not ya'll keep talking shit u dont have to believe shit im just typin whats on my mind that aint even gon count cuz at the end ya'll gon no who i am but fuck it this is not me y'all gon no me when the time comes and ya'll feel hella dumb...just because im talking about this shit i dont even own or never heard of all tupac cd's only 3 or 2 never seen some his movies i've only seen above the rim and bullet...i know im kinda in a messed up way but ya'll dont no about that yet but i had somethin to say and see if anybody could help out on here cuz it's somethin i need to get thru but ya'll dont understand so it's cool i got wayz never had any friendz though but when the time comes ya'll never ever see me the same

Aug 7, 2002
i dont no what im on i got in my own lil world whne i was a lil kid my parents did something to me screamin illuminati in spanish or italian or whatever my heart was pounding how the way my mom talked i aint gon tell ya'll the rest

BO

Sicc OG
Jul 27, 2004
  • BO

BO

how long you been awake for?

THAT HAD BE THE FUNNIEST SHIT I SEEN ALL WEEK I MEAN IM GETTIN INTO UR THREAD YOUO KNOW THINKING OF WHAT U WROTE NEXT THING YOU KNOW I SSCROLL DOWN AND READ THIS SHIT LMAO ! SHIT IS CLASSIC

ANYWAYS I DONT KNOW ABOUT THE THINGS U WERE SPEAKIN OF BUT WHAT I DO KNOW IS IF WHATEVER YOUR TALKIN BOUT DID KILL PAC. I DONT WANNA KNOW