18 year old girl lies about rape after 5 guys run a train on her

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 3, 2006
I HAD A BUNCH OF TRAIN READY HOES WHEN I WAS YOUNGER BUT ONE HOMIE FUCKED IT ALL UP FOR THE REST WHEN WE WERE IN 8TH GRADE...ME AND HOMIE WERE ABOUT TO RUN THROUGH THIS BITCH I MET THAT WAS DOWN...SHE WAS SAYING THAT SHE WAS SHY SO SHE WANTED THE LIGHTS OFF..LOL!...SO BEGINS TO SUCK ME OFF REAL RIGHTEOUSLY AND AS SHES GETTING DOWN I REACH FORWARD PAST HER ASS AND START FINGER BANGIN THE BITCH FO A BIT..AS IM BANGIN HER I START TO FEEL THE PUSSY TRYING TO EAT MY HAND LIKE WTF??? LIKE THAT PUSSY WAS COMING ALIVE!..SO I LOOK UNDER HER LEGS AND THIS DUMB MUTHAFUCKIN HOMIE OF MINE WAS TRYING TO EAT THE BITCH OUT WHILE I MY FINGERS WERE IN THERE.....AFTER THAT SHIT ITS GOT TO BE ONLY ME AND THE PUSSY, HOMEBOYS ARE ON THERE OWN.....
LMFAO WOW

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
I HAD A BUNCH OF TRAIN READY HOES WHEN I WAS YOUNGER BUT ONE HOMIE FUCKED IT ALL UP FOR THE REST WHEN WE WERE IN 8TH GRADE...ME AND HOMIE WERE ABOUT TO RUN THROUGH THIS BITCH I MET THAT WAS DOWN...SHE WAS SAYING THAT SHE WAS SHY SO SHE WANTED THE LIGHTS OFF..LOL!...SO BEGINS TO SUCK ME OFF REAL RIGHTEOUSLY AND AS SHES GETTING DOWN I REACH FORWARD PAST HER ASS AND START FINGER BANGIN THE BITCH FO A BIT..AS IM BANGIN HER I START TO FEEL THE PUSSY TRYING TO EAT MY HAND LIKE WTF??? LIKE THAT PUSSY WAS COMING ALIVE!..SO I LOOK UNDER HER LEGS AND THIS DUMB MUTHAFUCKIN HOMIE OF MINE WAS TRYING TO EAT THE BITCH OUT WHILE I MY FINGERS WERE IN THERE.....AFTER THAT SHIT ITS GOT TO BE ONLY ME AND THE PUSSY, HOMEBOYS ARE ON THERE OWN.....
lmao

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
thanks homie, your signally handedly ended my train running career:(.

Apr 13, 2007
www.myspace.com
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! MADE MY FUCKIN WEEK

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
stop snitching..lol

Trains are gross. I rather pay for pussy before I run a train on a hoe.
wow, you know when you pay for pussy dudes have fucked her before you that day right? your dumb as fuck for that statement.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
That's how gross I think train's are.

I still rather fuck a bitch one on one is the point.

Your a bright one.
a train doesnt mean your boy are standing watching with there dicks in there hands stupid fuck, it is 1 on 1,

Aug 5, 2004
www.myspace.com
a train doesnt mean your boy are standing watching with there dicks in there hands stupid fuck, it is 1 on 1,
Its the visual of seeing other dudes there you fucking idiot. Waiting in line for pussy like its a movie tickets its not for me.

8 out of 10 bitches I fuck with it have class.

So if someone had a gun told my head and said "hop in the train or fuck the craigslist bitch" I would choose the craigslist bitch.

THATS MY POINT.

I can't believe I had to break that down. SMH

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
8 out of 10 bitches I fuck with it have class.
spoken like a true captain sucker, and you know this how? the bitches you find are different then the rest of the whores in the world right? shut the fuck up, no girl with class would fuck a braided hair wanna be rapper faggot like you.

Aug 5, 2004
www.myspace.com
spoken like a true captain sucker, and you know this how? the bitches you find are different then the rest of the whores in the world right? shut the fuck up, no girl with class would fuck a braided hair wanna be rapper faggot like you.
Right....Now you just having fun with this shit..NEXT!!!!

Man I'm from the Northwest there is so many square ass females with class and full of curiosity up here.

You have no idea.

Anyways

I'm done your way too childish to argue with.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Right....Now you just having fun with this shit..NEXT!!!!

Man I'm from the Northwest there is so many square ass females with class and full of curiosity up here.

You have no idea.

Anyways

I'm done your way too childish to argue with.
how does a girl being a square, or curious have to do with class? your smoking homie....

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
there's nothing wrong with fucking sum slutty whore bitch. got no prob fuckin a bitch my boy tossed up a few days b4. it happens. but to stick my dick in a bitch that has had a few dicks in her the past 20 minutes seems pretty gross. that's just me. clean that shit up and call tomorrow hoe. I likes it a lil fresher. but I guess that yall preference.