18 year old girl lies about rape after 5 guys run a train on her

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
BITCHES THAT LIE ABOUT RAPE SHOULD GET THE DEATH PENALTY

i agree any whore who lets niggas beat when she drunk and runs and crys RAPE to anyone should be beaten with barbed wire, ANY BITCH..OR SNITCH....ore a bitch ass nigga that snitch to a bitch.
Bitches need to own up to what they do, i got niggas that served big time
for WHORES like that, so I have no pity on shit like that..

aint no way in fuck a bitch doesnt put herself in that position, blaming alcohol on the fact that you just a dumb drunk bitch aint cool, i dont get that shit....

and that "i dont remember shit" aint even an excuse....bitch how the fuck dont you remember ?

i just dont get it

Dec 2, 2006
the camera has saved me out of state. stupid bitch tried to say she was raped. they rushed the telli and we were like "uh hold on mr. officer, look at this video, though." they looked at it for 30 seconds and said you guys have a nice evening.

"IT AINT MY FAULT!"

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
Fuck man, I wouldn't even wanna be 2-59. lol
The guy at #1 (who found her) fell in love with this bitch and drove back after we all got home from the weekend about a 4 hour drive to go and see her again, he admitted he was in love with her...

Aug 6, 2008
i know a dude that almost went 2 jail over a stankin hoe because when he was poppin it 2 her they got caught and she said rape, cold game, be careful out there wit them scandelous hoes

May 15, 2002
No charges being filed against her for lying?
She almost ruined these guys lives and she gets no punishment? Yet, another female gets away with false accusing a guy(s) of rape. Females are gonna continue doing this until the law cracks down on them for doing it. Start locking them up and making it a felony, and I bet the number of rape claims decrease dramatically. No man deserves to be locked up just because some broad slutted, feels guilty about it later and don't want anyone to find out.

Even though these guys didn't get locked up, their reputations might still be destroyed. If I were those guys, I'd sue her. She might not have anything, but I'd sue just to send a message.

May 15, 2002
i agree any whore who lets niggas beat when she drunk and runs and crys RAPE to anyone should be beaten with barbed wire, ANY BITCH..OR SNITCH....ore a bitch ass nigga that snitch to a bitch.
Bitches need to own up to what they do, i got niggas that served big time
for WHORES like that, so I have no pity on shit like that..

aint no way in fuck a bitch doesnt put herself in that position, blaming alcohol on the fact that you just a dumb drunk bitch aint cool, i dont get that shit....

and that "i dont remember shit" aint even an excuse....bitch how the fuck dont you remember ?

i just dont get it
What's even more messed up is that they passed a law a few months ago that states, "If you have sex with an intoxicated female, it's rape." I think the law passed over in the U.K or somewhere overseas...not in America. But still, the law is fucked up and LEGALLY gives broads a pass to get drunk, be the slut she is, and get a guy locked up afterward.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
i bet her boyfriend is feeling real suicidal and shit i mean i hope he's not but you know he feeling like the biggest captain opn the planet.