18 year old girl lies about rape after 5 guys run a train on her

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 20, 2007
http://wcbstv.com/breakingnewsalerts/hofstra.university.danmell.2.1209055.html

New York prosecutor has decided not to file criminal charges against a Hofstra University freshman who falsely claimed she was gang-raped in a dormitory bathroom.

Nassau County District Attorney Kathleen Rice says Danmel Ndonye must undergo mental health treatment and lengthy community service in exchange for not being prosecuted.

The 18-year-old, previously described by the prosecutor as "a deeply troubled woman," had claimed she was attacked following a dance party at a Long Island campus nightclub. Four men were arrested and a fifth was being sought when she recanted the story three days later.

Ndonye has already been kicked out of college for the false report and has been hiding out since. She's refused to talk about her recanted claims she was tied up and gang raped inside a dormitory bathroom after a video of the incident emerged and shot holes in her original assertions.

Prosecutors said she cracked and changed her story when they told her about a videotape.

"The turning point was when she was confronted with the fact that there may exist a video of some or all of the incident. The woman began to reveal the truth about what happened," Nassau County District Attorney Kathleen Rice said.

Investigators said the video showed no ropes, no ties and no force.

Prosecutors said the rape accusations against another Hofstra student and four other men who are not enrolled at the university may have been a cover story made up to appease a jealous boyfriend.

Kevin Tavares had this to say about being wrongly accused and forced behind bars for three days.

"I'm happy that the truth is out and we can clear our names," Tavares said.

Hofstra students told CBS 2 HD the case makes them angry after learning it was a hoax.

"Her false accusations hurt a lot of people. Yes, it hurt the gentlemen who spent time it jail. It hurt the university. It hurt the university's reputation and it hurt Nassau County financially," student Zach Parker said.

"I think full charges should be pressed against her because that's just not right," Robert Koulakjian said
she was willing to ruin the lives of 5 guys and put them behind bars for years just so her boyfriend didnt find out what a cumbucket she really was.

this is the face of happiness

Mar 8, 2008
fuck that bucket head bitch, they should press charges on that bitch and get her some jail time. that'll give these stupid bitches something to think about before trying to pull some shit like this elsewhere...

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Ive never been accused of rape, but got a homie who been arrested for it twice, false, but ive had girls claim to not remember anything, even know they where 100% sober. 15 deep is the biggest train we ever ran, we where only 4 deep, but my homie drunkly stumbled a group of 11 dudes at applebee's who where done to put in work on her.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I don't understand...

So she was DTF, then not DTF and claimed rape, then recanted and said she was, in fact, still DTF but those dudes did take a ride on the Ho Train?

Nov 27, 2006
if being part of a 60 person train makes u cool then i dont wanna be cool lol. and fool stop lyin u know u and ur mates tied up a kangaroo and raped it for 2 days

CyrusTheVirus

thats just my ghost
Oct 31, 2002
legendary
LOL... Miss wutevehdefuk.... you say that you were raped but can you explain this scene in the video where you grab the gentlemens penis and attempt to completely swallow it?

*bitch breaks down*

Your boyfriend will know about your secret crowd pleasuring sessions now

*bitch hangs herself*