WELL WHO PUT SAC ON THE MAP BROTHA LYNCH OR C-BO??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 19, 2003
C-Bo. He has more classics: GAS CHAMBER, AUTOPSY, TALES FROM THE CRYPT, 'TIL MY CASKET DROPS and ENEMY OF THE STATE. Some people weren't as crazy about LIFE AS A RYDER and WEST COAST MAFIA (the latter one I liked), but at least he's stayed more active in the game overall.

Lynch dropped two classics (SEASON OF DA SICCNESS and LOADED), and since then keeps talking about these "great" CDs he's allegedly recorded, but refuses to release them, making excuses about the money not being right, etc. What does he want, an invitation on THE PRICE IS RIGHT? He'll probably push back LYNCH BY INCH a few more times, so beware.

PEACE!

Nov 4, 2002
erry 1 knows its

BROTHA LYNCH HUNG...

mayn his shit is way better than C-BO...

he got delivery, content, and beats on his shit when he came out... all eyes on sac right when LYNCH came out...

and the question was who put SAC on the map, not who made the most memorable albums...

BTW

SEASON OF DA SICNESS was way better than any album put out by a bay/sac rapper, it goes along with RBL Posse's Ruthless by Law in the hall of fame of local albums in which almost every damn song is tite...

Apr 25, 2002
they both some pioneers who deserve they props...but LYNCH is the one who put sac on the map for me...i heard of cbo before lynch..but lynch captivated me....ALL TIME FAVORITE ARTIST..even despite all the bullshit thats gone on between him and BMR and not releasing an official album since loaded...when i got my ears on season of da siccness...nothin could change my mind...the mans a genius....oh and its 3 CLASSIC album...24deep-season-loaded...ALL classic IMO

NOTHIN BUT LOVE for COWBOY....TALES FROM THE CRYPT is in my top 5all time fav albums..and hes a pioneer no doubt...

but my vote goes to Lynch

Jan 2, 2003
THE REAL!

:devious:
Everybody knows it was LYNCH with the season,he deserves
that credit.But bo kept sac on the map by droppin cd after cd
keeping his name in niggaz faces. Bo has dropped way more
albums then LYNCH and has came tight on all of them Xcept
1 or 2 but he has been solid and stable.

LYNCH could capture the crown if he drops some shit like season
and keep droppin shit there after. one tight album every
decade aint gonna work.When niggaz love your shit you gotta
keep feedin them with tight shit, not broken promises.

SHIT I LIKE BOTH THEM NIGGAZ.

ZODIACC

Apr 25, 2002
BO easy

yall must be forgettin that BO was on all eyes on me........which meant how many times platnim????? 10 or some shit, thats some exposure Lynch could only dream of