has ANYONE BEEN CORNERD BY KING GEORGE AT...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 17, 2002
RASPUTIANS, THAT FOOL BEEN DOING HIS THING IN SAN LEANDRO RASP, BEEN OUT THERE FOR LIKE A MONTH SELLIN CDS,

I ASKED HIM IF HE STILL CLOWIN ON P AND HE SAID NO HE REGRETS IT
!!!

Nov 4, 2002
that is one sorry site to see, ever since back in the days he been roaming the streets of of the eastbay lookin for sales, he even got me to buy shit from him twice, i copped that LINK CREW shit with a BAP poster back in 95 at the southland mall bus stop and then again in the same spot in 99 i copped a wack ass cd of his...

mayn contrasting MASTER P's success to KING GEORGE's failures realy makes you think how thick the line is between making it big and staying broke....

May 2, 2002
He hit me up at the Oakland BART station after a Raiders' game a couple years ago.

Had his tapes and CDs all gift wrapped and bowed for the holidays... lol

Apr 25, 2002
snakeyez said:
He hit me up at the Oakland BART station after a Raiders' game a couple years ago.

Had his tapes and CDs all gift wrapped and bowed for the holidays... lol

haha damn. i seen him up at the san lo rasputins too. i told him to hit up this website too

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Yea this funny cause just this past tuesday, I hit my boy on his nextel, and asked what he was up to, and he said "Im tryin to shake yo boy King George"! Haha, i started laughing!! He was cornerin my boy to buy his new double album!! I also met him there a while back as well!!

Jun 13, 2002
yeah, i see him everytime i go to that rasputins. a few weeks back i bought a CD from another artist out there, and he kinda got mad, sayin some shit like "ay homie, you still aint get at me from last week bout buyin tha album ?".

i just told that cat, i already got it from friscostreetsow.com, so he'd leaveme alone, lol.

Jul 3, 2002
i saw that fool there all the times i ever went to rasputins he was sellin his shit for hella cheap though $10 for both his cds i told em i was cool with it and he left and went to a group of white ladies and tried to sell his shit hahahaha