the ultra mega hyphy AP9 vs. timebomb super thread!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
All these haten ass muthafuckas need to be men for Holloween CAUSE YALL BEEN ACTING LIKE BITCHES ALL YEAR!!!!!
Cash has a message for you ... "Ruff ruff ruff bark bark grrrrrrrr".... Translation "HATERS GONE HATE"!!!
smh

you got a mirror by any chance? i can ask Assyrian Pete to let you borrow one

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Mob Figaz - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

lol which one of you added that last album appearance?
I was just checking out some of the Mobfigaz wikipages, and a lot sounds like Mixerr @Mixerr wrote them. Pure gold! Maybe we can ask Wikipedia to hire Mixerr as a full time writer!

Dec 13, 2013
Tay Capone

A struggling artist and chess master trying desperately to hold on to a career that once flourished. Approaching his golden years, this "has-been" artist frequently would broadcast his disdain for Freedom Town, however, comically would linger to state simple mined abbreviations and catchphrases such as 'RNS', 'simple science', and 'yup yup'.

LMFAO

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
Timebomb..... Number???
Imma head to 3rd n silver and post a pic for you muthafuckas wit me in the pic!!!! TIMEBOMB will be a ghost after 5!! I still dint even know what this bitch ass nigga looks like!!!! He stalks my Instagram enough so WHATS HIS NAME IN INSTAGRAM SO I CAN SEE????? Imma go there n post a video and everything.... IM
you a day late and in da wrong town..
Bitch niggas it's never too late..... Don't let your cheerleaders on siccness down!!! And it don't matter what town it is.... IF YOU WANTED IT YOUD COME PUNK!!! YOU SCARED???? WHY DO I GOTTA BEG YOU FOR YOUR NUMBER....... You lookin suspect now !!!
Im looking suspect¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¡

Fuck you and your askin for my number..dafuq I want you ringin my phone for..
DUCKIN AND DODGEN

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
Nervous Laughter: Nervous laughter is laughter evoked from an expression of embarrassment, alarm, discomfort or confusion, rather than amusement. Nervous laughter is usually less robust in expression than "a good belly laugh", and may be combined with confused glances or awkward silence on the part of others in the audience.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
are you in gang bang mode or retard mode???

Fuck AP9 @AP9 Read the thread faggot hahahs
That fake mixerr account and gangbanging behind alts was pretty fucking gay, but didn't you do exactly what you did to me in this thread? Damn son, you never stay true to your word, you scared as hell.

Nov 11, 2006
are you in gang bang mode or retard mode???

Fuck AP9 @AP9 Read the thread faggot hahahs
Damn man you stay actin like a lil pussy ass bitch, you ran and hid from AP9, and now you cant even do what you said you were gonna do after Grim upheld his end of the deal

Its hella funny how you act so tough and hardcore online but cant even show up when someone challenges you in real life, smfh you's a bitch

Feb 11, 2006
Damn man you stay actin like a lil pussy ass bitch, you ran and hid from AP9, and now you cant even do what you said you were gonna do after Grim upheld his end of the deal

Its hella funny how you act so tough and hardcore online but cant even show up when someone challenges you in real life, smfh you's a bitch
Lol yeah I arranged to meet a rapper who owns a blue poodle who didn't show up cos he was busy cutting hair ....nigga gtfo of here you fuckin nerd ass nigga lol all you niggaz in the same boat ..you ,reo,grim and da rest of your herb ass niggaz who be on here actin weird lmao

Feb 11, 2006
Nervous Laughter: Nervous laughter is laughter evoked from an expression of embarrassment, alarm, discomfort or confusion, rather than amusement. Nervous laughter is usually less robust in expression than "a good belly laugh", and may be combined with confused glances or awkward silence on the part of others in the audience.
Hahaha hahaha nigga you desperate right now

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Lol yeah I arranged to meet a rapper who owns a blue poodle who didn't show up cos he was busy cutting hair ....nigga gtfo of here you fuckin nerd ass nigga lol all you niggaz in the same boat ..you ,reo,grim and da rest of your herb ass niggaz who be on here actin weird lmao

If you agree to do something and then refuse you're not a man, regardless of how weird the shit is.