the ultra mega hyphy AP9 vs. timebomb super thread!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 11, 2006
No dipshit, being weird is talking all kinds of shit online and saying what ur gonna do, and then not following thru with it....ur a pussy bottom line scared of ap9 and his poodle

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
Lol yeah I arranged to meet a rapper who owns a blue poodle who didn't show up cos he was busy cutting hair ....nigga gtfo of here you fuckin nerd ass nigga lol all you niggaz in the same boat ..you ,reo,grim and da rest of your herb ass niggaz who be on here actin weird lmao

YOU CAN TRY TO SPIN IT HOW YOU WANT, WE ALL KNOW THA TRUTH.

BWHAHAHAHA *nervously laughs at own joke

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
timebomb @timebomb

>scared of ap9, refuses to meet him after talking shit
>agrees to post a photo, refuses to do what he said
>makes meme of dudes kid, gets called out on it and edits post without addressing the response
>tries to "hahaha" and meme himself out of every e-beef

Man card revoked motherfucker

Nov 11, 2006
Bro ur stupid memes and lame ass gifs aint funny. U aint even intelligent enough to type a response, u just google random images and gifs and post them.....u will forever be bitchmade, u ducked and dodged ap9 and now ur backing out from the deal u made with grim

Ur not a man, ur an internet tough guy who gets no respect online or in the streets

Feb 11, 2006
Bro ur stupid memes and lame ass gifs aint funny. U aint even intelligent enough to type a response, u just google random images and gifs and post them.....u will forever be bitchmade, u ducked and dodged ap9 and now ur backing out from the deal u made with grim

Ur not a man, ur an internet tough guy who gets no respect online or in the streets
Ok

Feb 11, 2006
timebomb @timebomb

>scared of ap9, refuses to meet him after talking shit
>agrees to post a photo, refuses to do what he said
>makes meme of dudes kid, gets called out on it and edits post without addressing the response
>tries to "hahaha" and meme himself out of every e-beef

Man card revoked motherfucker
I stopped reading after "ap9"

nigga all you do is beg to be accepted on here so bad it's embarrassing, Dafuq you know about man cards,brehs or any of that shit that was originated here ?? You just a tag along mayne hahaha a funny one at that...

post some more angry videos son.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
I stopped reading after "ap9"

nigga all you do is beg to be accepted on here so bad it's embarrassing, Dafuq you know about man cards,brehs or any of that shit that was originated here ?? You just a tag along mayne hahaha a funny one at that...

post some more angry videos son.
If you didn't read past "ap9" how did you know I mentioned man cards?

Lying again I see.

Feb 11, 2006
I read the classic threads.

Damn I said I was done going back and forth we you in that other thread and now you roped me into doing it here. I'm done.
Nigga beat it you nothing but an off brand attention seeker with no life mayne get your own style don't try to copy motherfucker you have no history with or partook in discussions u know nothing about...stop riding people's coattails like a bitch lmao

May 27, 2006
stupid a well known bay rapper doesn't post here anymoe because of some internet user who felt save behind his screen and able to bring up what ever excuse for not doing what he talks about without getting clowned because lot of the users here are his homies.

oh well...but pretty obvious to an outsider. guess everybody whos not just a homie sees it at first sight also considering the responses on the first pages of this thread...not anymore bgs & ogs 2015 there are igs...internet gangstas