the ultra mega hyphy AP9 vs. timebomb super thread!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 19, 2015
GODAMNIT THIS GRIMRETARD FAG IS THE DEFINITION OF A TRY-HARD POSTER....TIMEBOMB, I SINCERELY APOLOGIZE FOR SAYIN U TOOK AN L. I WAS JUST TRYNA GAS HIM UP TO MAKE MORE VIDEOS WHERE HE LOOKS LIKE HE HAS DOWN SYNDROME. SHIT ACTUALLY WENT TO HIS DEFORMED LOOKIN HEAD THO, POSTIN UP PHOTOSHOPS FISHIN FOR PROPS AND THE WHOLE 9 SMFH

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
GODAMNIT THIS GRIMRETARD FAG IS THE DEFINITION OF A TRY-HARD POSTER....TIMEBOMB, I SINCERELY APOLOGIZE FOR SAYIN U TOOK AN L. I WAS JUST TRYNA GAS HIM UP TO MAKE MORE VIDEOS WHERE HE LOOKS LIKE HE HAS DOWN SYNDROME. SHIT ACTUALLY WENT TO HIS DEFORMED LOOKIN HEAD THO, POSTIN UP PHOTOSHOPS FISHIN FOR PROPS AND THE WHOLE 9 SMFH
Your a pedo. Can't wait to catch you irl pedo

May 27, 2006
Ap9 is a faggy diva with a dyed poodle who is best friends with a snitch. Nobody cares if he posts here.
lol i see ..i have to admit all the siccness discussions made me look up ap9 instagram. seems this dude enjoys life a lot. stays in vegas, always surrounded by dope females at whatever party

btw i don't like dyed poodles but because it's fucked up for the poodle. and husala still around either hes not a snitch or those that should put in work not what they claim to be.

this is a message board for northern cali gangsta rap and ap9 is a northern cali rap veteran so i think it's good to have him here. whether you like him or not, think he coo or a clown doesnt mater...still better as ppl just here tryin hard to make "cool" posts and live the forum life.

nothing against any user in particular. as more users as better even if they just here to chat but rappers and producers should be more as now

Props: reo and reo
Feb 19, 2015
The shit you wrote before doesn't even enter into a normal persons head, and now this?
You should be locked up with the Jared guy from subway, before you act on those pedo instincts

makin a JOKE to insinuate that some1 else is a pedo is not the same as bein a pedo, and same like wit false accusations of snitchin, theres code against callin people pedos who aint really pedos..u should know this better than any1 since u scla

@dagrimretard this got nothin to do wit u or your yearnin to be accepted here..stay outa it young'n

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
makin a JOKE to insinuate that some1 else is a pedo is not the same as bein a pedo, and same like wit false accusations of snitchin, theres code against callin people pedos who aint really pedos..u should know this better than any1 since u scla

@dagrimretard this got nothin to do wit u or your yearnin to be accepted here..stay outa it young'n
You just said you touched me, this has everything to do with me.

Props: reo and reo