the ultra mega hyphy AP9 vs. timebomb super thread!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
See, the things is... I think you do give a fuck, and that's your problem. If you didn't give a fuck what we thought you wouldn't spend all this time jawing back and forth... you just wouldn't. Like gas was saying... all this arguing is only hurting your image and potentially your pockets from money you make off your rap career. Albeit, the siccness is only a small percentage of your fan base, you've definitely lost some fans because of how you've conducted yourself on these boards. As an artist in the spotlight, I think you need to be able to not let this shit get to you. Everyone is gonna have an opinion on you, and if let that dictate your actions it just makes you look bad.
And for the record... everyone on here saying people on the siccness are "haters" and are just jealous because they want what ap9 has, etc... come on son... people don't act this way or have this opinion about any artist on here other than ap9, and there's a reason for that. It's because of how he conducts himself on here, not because of jealousy or hatred for no reason. There are plenty of artists that are doing more than what ap9 is doing and don't get the same "hate" that he gets... imjusayin
THEY OPINION DINT COUNT!! Fuck an opinion when I stating facts!!! And truth be told....... I DONT GIVE 2 fucks!!!! MY LIFE IS THE SHIT!!!! They wish they could be me and do 10% of the things I do!!!! At the end if the day...... WE ALL KNOW BY NOW ITS THE SICCNESS...... THE HATERS CONVENTION!!!!! I'm just the only rapper who gets on here n basically interact wit these dumb fucks and put them in they place!!! Some people on here respect it ..... MOST OF EM DONT!!!! Ain't none of y'all stoppin my money tho!!!

Last edited:

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
No offence taken breh...

But yo we all know AP9 aint stupid enough to try to come where I hang to catch da fade...in his mind he know he aint gonna come no where near here and put hands on me and be breathin let alone postin shit on WSHH...lol bout come to my hood..stomp me out and leave ...looooool

Anyone who believes dat is higher than a fire escape..niggaz just a loud mouth faggot who
craves attention but the minute someone tells him home truths he wanna start actin like he a killer and all dat shit.

Fuck AP9
FUCK YO MOMMA!!!!! Just shit yo bitch ass up!!!! You ain't with the shit !!!! These siccness muthafuckas got you gased up chump!!! Don't trip...... YOU KNOW WHAT I LOOK LIKE..... GET OFF WHERE YOU MAD AT!!! I got a show soon... I'll post up the info!!! Be there!!! Simple!!!

Dec 12, 2006
I was looking at buying a cherry'd out charger bcuz I dont have the cashola for a Challenger (damm I wish I was AP.9)

Anyway my breh said the challenger is a is like an overpriced rebodied crown vic, and that I should get a CTS-V

Your thoughts?

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
At the end of the day........... AINT NOBODY ON HERE STOPPIN SHIT!!! If you don't like me or my music don't listen and just keep my name out yo mouth!!!! One love to the ones who do fuck wit me!!!! MOBBIN!!! BITCH KILLA the album comin soon!!

Jun 1, 2010
Ay timebomb, u take this shit too far and must got hella time on ur hands to be writing this much shit talking, and for what? No real beef outside siccness is going to happen clearly so call it a day go smoke a blunt, fuck a bitch, and move on with ur life

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
Ay timebomb, u take this shit too far and must got hella time on ur hands to be writing this much shit talking, and for what? No real beef outside siccness is going to happen clearly so call it a day go smoke a blunt, fuck a bitch, and move on with ur life
He just doin what bitch niggas do!!! I love my number 1 fans bro.... He's the type that'll try to kill me cause he couldn't get a autograph !!