SLIM JESUS goes out like a sucka

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Good. This needs to happen more often. And every artist whoever put in work, took penitentiary chances or made sacrifice to even make an album, should do this type of shit more often. And if it wasn't for a lot of these bitch ass music fans, supporting the fuckery in the first place, the music industry wouldn't be in such a bad shape and more artists would be eating.

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
Good. This needs to happen more often. And every artist whoever put in work, took penitentiary chances or made sacrifice to even make an album, should do this type of shit more often. And if it wasn't for a lot of these bitch ass music fans, supporting the fuckery in the first place, the music industry wouldn't be in such a bad shape and more artists would be eating.
realest shit ever 100..

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Preach, I'm not gonna buy somebodies album unless there a active gang member with atleast 3 bodies.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Preach, I'm not gonna buy somebodies album unless there a active gang member with atleast 3 bodies.
No. Look at the shit he is rapping about. People want to rap about certain shit but when shit hits the fan, hands get placed and bullets start flying, then you see the "it's only entertainment" crowd coming out and defending the person who got what they deserved.

Props to the cat who snatched the mic. May he run for president and be protected from ISIL.

Apr 11, 2003
Broadbeach, AUSTRALIA
I agree with Heresy. Even though I watched the Slim Jesus interviews with Vlad TV and he came across like a normal almost likeable kid, what he is doing is giving the rap game a black eye. To me, rap appealed as a choice in musicbbecause of the authenticity of it...it was as much about the music as it was about the artist's story and background. I always thought that rap was for that reason, somewhat a real man's choice of music. Because there was a higher barrier to entry to be a rapper than a normal musician. That is something that I think we should have preserved as a culture but has been completely lost. Bring it back...and probably the best way to do that is to start calling out bullshit and toys like Slim Jesus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mar 5, 2014
I agree with Heresy. Even though I watched the Slim Jesus interviews with Vlad TV and he came across like a normal almost likeable kid, what he is doing is giving the rap game a black eye. To me, rap appealed as a choice in musicbbecause of the authenticity of it...it was as much about the music as it was about the artist's story and background. I always thought that rap was for that reason, somewhat a real man's choice of music. Because there was a higher barrier to entry to be a rapper than a normal musician. That is something that I think we should have preserved as a culture but has been completely lost. Bring it back...and probably the best way to do that is to start calling out bullshit and toys like Slim Jesus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
100 rap was suppose to be a story about ones life the realness has taken a back seat to wannabe's acts and foolishness everyone wants to be seen as a G and lives out gangsta fantasies through their music alot of game goofy shit with no authenticity everyone wants to be someone else noone wants to be themselves a part of the blame is on the fans because those are the people they put to the forefront thats why so many is goin with gimicks so in the end the fakeness and bullshit reigns supreme while the real shit is not really heard

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com