Best Internet provider

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
This is the bullshit I'm running now. I want out!
has the modem died on you yet? lol

in like a 1 month period, i went through 3 of those pieces of shit. they kept saying it was the walls and shit, but really the modem worked, the wifi would like burn out in it or suffa, the wireless light would stop working but if i used ethernet ports it did work, them bitches in the tech department gave me the worst fucking run around ive experienced with any kind of company and accused me of lying when i told the problem and gave my opinion on it. and backed it up with Google. Shit search Motorola NVG510 problems and youll see

Feb 15, 2003
A @Ambition209 i think

i got comcast but i need some hookups wassup cuzz
Can't really do shit for current customers man unless I'm upgrading you to something else.. Another line of business... You just have Internet? Honestly even for new customers for Internet only I don't have much better than the online prices .. But for triple plays with tv Internet and phone (or xfinity home security) I got deals... Anyroom DVR for 2 tvs w/HD, 50 meg Internet, and phone or home security for 89 with any premium channel free for 12...

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
I got 30 meg Internet for 39.99, or 50 meg w economy tv (about 60 channels) and streampix for 49.99..... I'm not supposed to advertise myself online, I'm a corporate rep, but the brehs are all family right? Fuck it, hit the pm for details....
I havent had comcast in a long time, do I need to get a router or is the modem updated to a router/modem 2 I in one. Thats how the 2 wire modem works for me, I got att btw.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
I got 30 meg Internet for 39.99, or 50 meg w economy tv (about 60 channels) and streampix for 49.99..... I'm not supposed to advertise myself online, I'm a corporate rep, but the brehs are all family right? Fuck it, hit the pm for details....
i pmed u before and got no answer lol.. i have tv and net and my current bill is 90.05

I have TV and Net. with the Starter/hsi bundle which brings it to 69.99 i have a free dvr for like another 2 months, and pay 9.25 for an additional digital outlet. and 7 for the modem rental.

I kinda wanna upgrade my cable package to get more channels, but i dont really wanna pay all that much more. lemme know what u can do breh

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I use Cox cable. It's decent. I pay $49.99 I think for 12-15mbps down, 3 up I think. When I lived in NY on Long Island, optimum online just launched in that market so they didn't have that many subscribers. We were running like 100mbps down easy. Used to dl like 50 songs at a time in less than 2 minutes depending on the source.