WHAT Y'ALL THINK ABOUT A TAY CAPONE,C-BO AND MARVALESS PROJECT??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 27, 2009
Make it happen mon. Marva is my bitch she got dat woman spit. Tay Kapone you do dat mon. Fuck what dey say and fuck what dey think bout what you and da C-bo's WCM do yeah.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
how about Yuk, Lynch or Messy Marv instead of Marvaless, its always good to hear new shit from the WCM camp
CUZ YUK,LYNCH OR MESSY MARV AIN'T WCM...I'M JUST SAYING CHEMISTRY WISE...ALBUMS COME OUT BETTER WHEN PEOPLE "REALLY" KNOW EACH OTHER AND INSTEAD OF JUST RAPPIN TOGETHER THEY ACTUALLY KNOW HOW 2 COMPLEMENT EACH OTHER ON A TRACC...

Aug 16, 2002
Tay make it happen. if the production is dope you cant lose.

oh yeahh.. and marvaless go hard.
it all starts with production! TAY, BO AND MARVA thats an allstar line up and im sure real fans of yall since the awol days would be juiced to hear yall make an album! but if the beats aint right that kills it! Get some Cozmo, Rick Rock, Killa Tay Ect....for the beats!

Jul 23, 2007
rather replace Marva with someone else.........

Just saying.
HATERZ KEEP YA NAME RINGING. IM BOUT TO DROP MY 9TH RELEASE, 4 ALBUMS ON THE BILLBOARDS..RECORDED WIT THE GREATS FROM BO TO KILLA TO LAROO TO PAC TO BUCK THE OUTLAWZ ..WAY TOO MANY TO NAME..BUT KEEP HATIN.IT MAKE ME COME DOPER EVERYTIME..LEAVE IT TO A W/B TO SAY THAT BULL SHIT.TAY LETS DO IT BABY..HIT ME WHEN U TOUCH DOWN..DID U SEE THE FOOTAGE FROM THE WEST COAST HIPHOP AWARD..OH YEAH I WON AN AWARD THERE TWO YEARS N A ROW..THESE RAP CHICKS NEED TO STEP THEY BARZ UP AND GET WIT THE MOVEMENT. THEN MAYBE THEY WOULDNT TALK ABOUT ME ALL THE TIME..BLESSED AND HIGHLY FAVORED....MARVA JEAN
"1ST LADY OF WCM"
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/MARVALESSMUZIC
WWW.MYMUSICSITE.COM/MARVALESS
WWW.TWITTER.COM/MARVALESS

Aug 16, 2002
I liked 3 da hardway too! but the beats where garbage for the caliber of rappers they had! i mean Jacka, Hus and Marva that shit should could have been way better! but I still slap it now and then!

@ MARVALESS! FUCK THA HATERZ DO YOUR THANG! YOU KNOW WE FUKZ WIT YOU OUT HERE IN THE MURDA MIDZ! YOU GON B ON THAT NEW SLEP ROCK?