THE ARIZONA DIAMONDBACKS ARE...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 10, 2006
2011 NATIONAL LEAGUE WEST CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!

i know ima catch alot of heat from all these giants fans on here BUT, FUCC IT!

Feb 10, 2006
it means alot to me, especially when its the defending champs!

they sold out, the fuccin place was jumpin...i barely got a computer to answer ur other question, i've been posting on my phone for years, finally got a chance to post a thread

Feb 12, 2004
That shit was not sold out homie I watched the game and there were sections that were empty. Congrats. I think dfags might be able to catch the phils slipping in the first round, but no way in 7 game series. Phils bring too much pitching.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
yall didnt even sell out the game that was the division clincher lmao. btw where was the dfags thread all season? oh right. straight bandwagon fans.
this happens with every arizona sports team, when they sniff a lil success they come out, then the following year they all disappear, see the tards and suns for example lmao

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
This psychic-ish chick I know told me the Diamondbacks were gonna win the World Series before the season started and I told her that was retarted and they were like the 4th best team in their division. She said I just have a really strong feeling about them in the postseason. Then I told my brother and we laughed about it. They obviously have no chance but that's still pretty weird.

May 2, 2002
That shit was not sold out homie I watched the game and there were sections that were empty. Congrats. I think dfags might be able to catch the phils slipping in the first round, but no way in 7 game series. Phils bring too much pitching.
Yeah. It took a NL west title game to sell out. Only their second sell out of the season. Pathetic.

Oh well. Not much they can do about that.

AZ split the season series w Philly 3-3. They beat Milwaukee, anything's possible. I'd love to see a AZ v NY rematch.

Dec 30, 2003
Funny how giants fans talk in all that shit about selling out... Let me break it down. I remember going to candlestick a few times, y'all didn't sell out shit. There was sooo many empty seats in that place.. Now you got a cool stadium and your first world series title. NO shit your gonna sell out.. Would be kinda sad if you didn't. Keep not making the playoffs giants.. All those bandwagoners will be Yankee fans real soon

Feb 10, 2006
and really i dont care if they dont sell out every game, im not their owner....i know i watch em everyday...as far as bandwagon goes, NO, never jumpin ship homie, just never really seem the point in arguing with these kids in here