Zigidy' has departed from the label, 5050 Records.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 23, 2002
www.Zigidy.com
AGENT707 said:
NAW BUT HE DID MOVE TO LA

no he didn't.

..I think he helped north bay alot with all the concerts he put on. they were sick....who all went to the show with ray luv and 5150??...that was sick...little too much hatin goin on...only thinkin of negative shit....theres some positives...i give him props for gettin shit crackin in the north bay.. [/B][/QUOTE]

Good Lookin playa. 1 luv

Jan 31, 2003
STS said:
smoov-e is wack as fuck, I dont see why he never gets hated on lol. It aint cool rapping about your "8 inch donkey" on every track. Zig is pretty sick, dont see why hes hated on.
Zigidy is pretty coo. I just copped that 53 miles North of the Gate. Track 6. Fruitie Lika Smoothie disses Smoov-E pretty hard.

Hey Zig......since you aint on 50 50 no more you gonna get them tatts on your forearms removed or whah?

Sep 23, 2002
www.Zigidy.com
Big_Blaze said:
Zigidy is pretty coo. I just copped that 53 miles North of the Gate. Track 6. Fruitie Lika Smoothie disses Smoov-E pretty hard.

Hey Zig......since you aint on 50 50 no more you gonna get them tatts on your forearms removed or whah?
Man, You dont see no 'Records' on these arms.
My heart aint in no company, feel me.
But im a 5050 Cutto 4 Life.
Best Believe me.
''My HEART is strictly double 50, My Music is my heart ''
So my 50's stuck with me, You feel?

Sep 23, 2002
www.Zigidy.com
and I dont mean to be off subject, but please whom ever does mean to be, It would be appriciated if you Post it on another thread. 'if you aint concerned about the Topic, cool. But be curtious for who is.
'Some do this for reals, not for thrills, Feel Me?

plus its just plain 'Playa Hatin'

no disrespect.

Apr 25, 2002
www.KillaValley.com
W.R.I.G.S said:
THIS BOARD IS ALL ABOUT HATIN THIS SHIT IS STARTIN TO GET WACK
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

thats real used ta be a time when BART was known as a good network or tools for the indie game, but now you got evrey one and they cuzinz along side they nephews rapping so they wanna see everyone fall except those in they circle and those they feel they can get sumin from.......its a lil sick.........i dont know much bout zigidy , as a matter of fact never heard of him so i can speak on his deallings ....except never blame others for you made choices to get where you are

Jan 31, 2003
Zigidy said:
Man, You dont see no 'Records' on these arms.
My heart aint in no company, feel me.
But im a 5050 Cutto 4 Life.
Best Believe me.
''My HEART is strictly double 50, My Music is my heart ''
So my 50's stuck with me, You feel?
Its all good homie keep doin your thang mane. Don't tripp off the haterz you keep doin what you doin' mane.

May 19, 2002
I think why folx hate you is cuz you bring a FAKE mouthpiece to the mic, I could be wrong though. I was just curious, what's your ethnicity? 1/2 White/filipino? Also what part of Santa Rosa are you from? West 9th?

Aug 17, 2003
yeah ziggy do yo thang i aint heard all of ziggy shit but on zizzy new shit theres a couple cuts and that one song wolf tickets is fuckin heat but yeah i see alotta people dont like ziggy i can see why though on some songs i cant really understand zig to good or it lacks somethin u know but yeah im feelin the style

Sep 15, 2003
707balla said:
I think why folx hate you is cuz you bring a FAKE mouthpiece to the mic, I could be wrong though. I was just curious, what's your ethnicity? 1/2 White/filipino? Also what part of Santa Rosa are you from? West 9th?
How iz the mouthpiece fake? Cuz whomever thinking what im talking about is Fake? every rap I ever made was about the Santa Rosa Area.
and the Santa Rosa Area is realest to me. Just like East Oakland the realest to Too Short, or Fillmoe the realest to JT tha Bigga Figga.
aint trying to say Anything else But, Santa Rosa Area, is My reality, therefor is the realest to me. and every rap I ever made was about my REAL.

to answer the ethnic question, %50 Filipino, %50 indian/casian.
and what part of santa rosa? What 'Wolf Tickets' on 53 miles north of the Gate' explains , is just that questions answer. Also Los Guillocos, Juvy Hall I was a resident also almost 2 years.

Sep 15, 2003
Big_Blaze said:
Its all good homie keep doin your thang mane. Don't tripp off the haterz you keep doin what you doin' mane.
I never had and I never will, but I just feel im repping Rosa Harder then any Rapper out there, evr. and Actually getting respect status for rosa athis Music game, and I get hated on by my own nieghbors? Fuck that. that GAME Hating, and that aint Playa shit. thats not why I do wut I do...feel me