Zigidy' has departed from the label, 5050 Records.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
K

KAH

mac dre is a fuckin clown with his new shit do the thizzle dance what kind of gay shit is that. fuck u the dude u use lube in ur ass u fag

Sep 23, 2002
www.Zigidy.com
bigdaddy76 said:
what??????????????
yea i thought u owned the label man????

whats up with change zig? who u with now?
Own the Label? Business license, Fo-Sho. ficticious business name, fo sho. But, is my name 'Zac Bautista', on contracts? Nope.
When money involved, weather its $27,000 for a show or $7.00 for a CD, Familly or Friends, keep it Business, and dont even trust your MOM.
Other reasons being,
All I wanna do is make music, all this contravercy, shit talkin, hating, and what ever else going on or was, it aint me. Im held responsible, Im hated on. Not my MUSIC, but because of the 5050 Label, my music aint never the Focuse when Zigidy is Mentioned.

All I wanna do is Music. My apoligies to ya'll for wutever the fuck.

Zigidy aint got a label, but been offered some good management proposals.

Jan 2, 2003
NAW BUT HE DID MOVE TO LA [/B][/QUOTE]

no he didn't.

..I think he helped north bay alot with all the concerts he put on. they were sick....who all went to the show with ray luv and 5150??...that was sick...little too much hatin goin on...only thinkin of negative shit....theres some positives...i give him props for gettin shit crackin in the north bay..

Jun 26, 2002
www.facebook.com
can someone tell me please exactly why everyone hates on Zigidy so much? I been around here for a couple of years...from what I'm concerned everyone started hatin him cuzz he dissed smoov e...am I right or wha?

STS

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
smoov-e is wack as fuck, I dont see why he never gets hated on lol. It aint cool rapping about your "8 inch donkey" on every track. Zig is pretty sick, dont see why hes hated on.

Jun 26, 2002
www.facebook.com
^my thoughts exactly...if it's some inner beef between some rosa cats dat has come online then dat aint our bizzness...fuc u bandwagon ass suckas....but if it's about somethin else, then someone enlighten me.....

May 5, 2002
Basically, I think a lot of people just flat out don't like his music, but he has also came on the board and acted cocky, and said he was runnin the 707, which turned people off aswell...