you know you from SACRAMENTO if......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 16, 2005
High Dro 916 said:
U know you from Sac if....
U knew alll the best lightrail stations to go to if u need sum trees. , 29th street
u pulled a hoe or two off the party line lol
lol when i was like 15 me and my cousin used to call the party line and we always talked to a bitch who wanted trees and for us to meet her and her friend at the light rail station lol

Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
Young Tre said:
You know you from Sac when you got friends in the heights and North Highlands that stay talkin bad about each other.
Ha ha ha... I remeber when Highlands kats wouldn't go to Arden Mall... and them North Side Piru's use to terrorize Hillsdale in the Bergundy van. You know you from Sac when... you was almost signed to AWOL, knew to stay away from Black Market, know where Brotha Lynch stayed, remember when 103.5 The Bomb never excisted, almost seen E-bro get beat up at the club, know that Davey D looks like Paul Bearer(Undertakers's Manager), and Mixxula looks like Homer Simpson with Pierced nipples...LOL

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
Flossalini said:
Ha ha ha... I remeber when Highlands kats wouldn't go to Arden Mall... and them North Side Piru's use to terrorize Hillsdale in the Bergundy van. You know you from Sac when... you was almost signed to AWOL, knew to stay away from Black Market, know where Brotha Lynch stayed, remember when 103.5 The Bomb never excisted, almost seen E-bro get beat up at the club, know that Davey D looks like Paul Bearer(Undertakers's Manager), and Mixxula looks like Homer Simpson with Pierced nipples...LOL
shit....which time?

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
If u ever waited N tha long az food stamp line wit ya mom N front of harvest N when u finaly got in it smelled like azz N had like six fanz but waz still hot az fuck

Jun 16, 2005
sk91666 said:
If u ever waited N tha long az food stamp line wit ya mom N front of harvest
i use to hate going with my mom to get food stamps and i used to hate catching the 51 bus with my mom to get her income tax check by foods co back when it was albertsons lol

Bam

Sicc OG
Aug 17, 2006
u kno u from oak park if u...

played at rainbow park

went to father kieth b kenney

stole somthin from the liqour store by salvation army

went to salvation army

Jun 3, 2006
Flossalini said:
ha ha the burgundy van-that had that white dude with the afro in it

May 30, 2006
U know your from Sac when niggaz are quick 2 try to kill U over a bitch

When U let Bay area niggaz esp Oakland niggaz run your town

When you can't even tell who's a gangbanger or who's from the Bay cuz everyone wearz grillz, alwayz sayin' Blood & have dreadz

NIggaz might get mad but I just spoke the truth about Sac.

Aug 7, 2006
You know when you from sac when

you knew arden was nice and shit but florin mall was where all your boys were at.

kickin it at tilt

arden mall arcade

just kicked it at mcdonalds on fruitridge and stockton

oak park barber college (miss gettin my hair cut there)

silverfox when it was on the corner of fuitridge and stockton

haha thats all i think of right now

Aug 30, 2006
www.myspace.com
Who remembers pak-n-save on florin and stockton, Who remembers when there was a carl's jr/boston's market in that lot? I can take it waaaaay back, who remembers when that same carls jr was once a wendy's. Who remembers when Florin road used 2 be a big ass auto mall? Who remembers Newberry's? Who remembers when the little liquor store on sunnyslope (near florin& stockton) was a circle k gas station. Remember when pizza hut on florin (near stockton blvd) was wenchell's donuts? Remember when black angus was hella crackin? Fuck...who remembers the warners on stockton blvd. U know u from sac if u shopped at the JC Penny's outlet in florin mall! What about Price Club, on stockton and 65th? Bet nobody remembers Zody's? It is now the Dollar Tree on florin and Lindale. Who rembers Dorthea Puente, the woman that killed those people downtown to get they're SSI money? I can go on and on, I am a 916 vet, born and raised!!

Aug 7, 2006
missme916 said:
Who remembers pak-n-save on florin and stockton, Who remembers when there was a carl's jr/boston's market in that lot? I can take it waaaaay back, who remembers when that same carls jr was once a wendy's. Who remembers when Florin road used 2 be a big ass auto mall? Who remembers Newberry's? Who remembers when the little liquor store on sunnyslope (near florin& stockton) was a circle k gas station. Remember when pizza hut on florin (near stockton blvd) was wenchell's donuts? Remember when black angus was hella crackin? Fuck...who remembers the warners on stockton blvd. U know u from sac if u shopped at the JC Penny's outlet in florin mall! What about Price Club, on stockton and 65th? Bet nobody remembers Zody's? It is now the Dollar Tree on florin and Lindale. Who rembers Dorthea Puente, the woman that killed those people downtown to get they're SSI money? I can go on and on, I am a 916 vet, born and raised!!
haha you took me waaaaaay back mang, remember montgomery wards and Best on 65th haha, also weinstocks back when it was open,