you know you from SACRAMENTO if......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 30, 2006
www.myspace.com
livemanikins said:
haha you took me waaaaaay back mang, remember montgomery wards and Best on 65th haha, also weinstocks back when it was open,

I used 2 work at weinstock's and my rellies used 2 shop at best. I was workin there when they closed down and the news was out there the day they found they was closin right, and they asked me what i thought about the closure and I cussed my manager out cause that bitch didnt tell me shit. So i bounced and went to lady foot locker as assistant manager. so fuck em, i'm high right now but i remember that shit!

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
U know your from Sac when niggaz are quick 2 try to kill U over a bitch

When U let Bay area niggaz esp Oakland niggaz run your town

When you can't even tell who's a gangbanger or who's from the Bay cuz everyone wearz grillz, alwayz sayin' Blood & have dreadz

NIggaz might get mad but I just spoke the truth about Sac.
Hahaha...your way outta of pocket with this shit

Aint nobody from the bay run SAC is u stupid...

Do you know how many of my black folks from the "P" locked up for killin bay catz...aint no out of towners runnin shit in SAC but they mouth

For real us ah straight clown for this comment you would get bitch slaped talkin like this round my folks.

Its good thow ur just some internet dude, u aint nobody in the streets so u opinion dont carry no weight but you well get pilt real quick talkin out ur ass like this around me...

Its always easy to make statements like this over the net....

May 30, 2006
Hahaha...your way outta of pocket with this shit

Aint nobody from the bay run SAC is u stupid...

Do you know how many of my black folks from the "P" locked up for killin bay catz...aint no out of towners runnin shit in SAC but they mouth

For real us ah straight clown for this comment you would get bitch slaped talkin like this round my folks.

Its good thow ur just some internet dude, u aint nobody in the streets so u opinion dont carry no weight but you well get pilt real quick talkin out ur ass like this around me...

Its always easy to make statements like this over the net....
I was making them statments in the streets of Sac way before(and after) I posted that comment 2 yrs ago.....Ain't nobody from the Bay running Sac? Not entirely but there are some areas where Bay niggaz is doing a lil too much w/o being discarded of.......Deny it if u like cuz I don't give a fuck cuz everything I say is real......And how many of ur black folks from the P locked up for killing some Bay niggaz? Maybe one or two if even that....Don't try to make it seem as though u personally know a dozen niggaz from OP doing time for killing some Bay nigga.....I ain't dissing Sac cuz its my second home and got love for the place but I aint gonna sugar coat shit......And I would say this shit in front of you, your OG's and ur folks and am quite confident none if you mothafuckas would raise a hand at me.....I don't bite my tongue for nobody, spare no ones feelings and fear no fuckin body.....And save that bullshit about me being a internet dude and a nobody from these streets cuz I done lived in the streets......Literally....Not hanging in the streets.....I mean lived in the streets hustling, conning, always scheming just in order to survive homie......I wasn't out there playing around.....U don't know me at all to make them kind of remarks and all that shit u talking about pilling me is more bullshit....If not then I'll tell u like I've already told a few people on the Siccness who have made gay threats and empty promisis towards me on here....U have full action at doing what u think u wanna do if u ever see me.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
I was making them statments in the streets of Sac way before(and after) I posted that comment 2 yrs ago.....Ain't nobody from the Bay running Sac? Not entirely but there are some areas where Bay niggaz is doing a lil too much w/o being discarded of.......Deny it if u like cuz I don't give a fuck cuz everything I say is real......And how many of ur black folks from the P locked up for killing some Bay niggaz? Maybe one or two if even that....Don't try to make it seem as though u personally know a dozen niggaz from OP doing time for killing some Bay nigga.....I ain't dissing Sac cuz its my second home and got love for the place but I aint gonna sugar coat shit......And I would say this shit in front of you, your OG's and ur folks and am quite confident none if you mothafuckas would raise a hand at me.....I don't bite my tongue for nobody, spare no ones feelings and fear no fuckin body.....And save that bullshit about me being a internet dude and a nobody from these streets cuz I done lived in the streets......Literally....Not hanging in the streets.....I mean lived in the streets hustling, conning, always scheming just in order to survive homie......I wasn't out there playing around.....U don't know me at all to make them kind of remarks and all that shit u talking about pilling me is more bullshit....If not then I'll tell u like I've already told a few people on the Siccness who have made gay threats and empty promisis towards me on here....U have full action at doing what u think u wanna do if u ever see me.
Your right homie I dont know you....

And at the same time you dont no me, but I do no how I get down and how my loved ones get down. And truth be told you or anyone would get it tryna speak on some shit you odviously dont know shit about. Now Im not up in here sayin your a bitch and would just stand there and not do nothin cuz I sure you would but you would still get fucked up talkin mani like that. But like I said dont nobody from the bay run NO hoods in SAC, never had and never will. You can sit up in here and say they did this here and this there and maybe they did but that dont mean their runnin shit I that for sho dont mean they was no repercussions for their actions. Unlike you I was born and raised in SAC and lived in every hood from oakpark to the view and got fam or folks from dam near every real active hood in SAC, so I can speak from first hand experiences and say your way the fuck out of pocket with what you said. For real I dont give a fuck were you lived in SAC were you so called hutsle in SAC it dont matter cuz your were never active in the streets to know what was really goin down. All your information was second or third hand or just gossip. I know whats goin down from being there or from my fam being invoved. It would be better for people like you to just play the sidelines when speakin on shit like this cuz that how people end up gettin killed over some dumb shit that was faulty or not even true, and that real shit.

And to other dude I dont care if this shit was 10 years old im gonna correct anyone tryna throw my cities name in the dirt, like anyone that loved their city would.

Feb 12, 2006

And at the same time you dont no me, but I do no how I get down and how my loved ones get down. And truth be told you or anyone would get it tryna speak on some shit you odviously dont know shit about. Now Im not up in here sayin your a bitch and would just stand there and not do nothin cuz I sure you would but you would still get fucked up talkin mani like that. But like I said dont nobody from the bay run NO hoods in SAC, never had and never will. You can sit up in here and say they did this here and this there and maybe they did but that dont mean their runnin shit I that for sho dont mean they was no repercussions for their actions. Unlike you I was born and raised in SAC and lived in every hood from oakpark to the view and got fam or folks from dam near every real active hood in SAC, so I can speak from first hand experiences and say your way the fuck out of pocket with what you said. For real I dont give a fuck were you lived in SAC were you so called hutsle in SAC it dont matter cuz your were never active in the streets to know what was really goin down. All your information was second or third hand or just gossip. I know whats goin down from being there or from my fam being invoved. It would be better for people like you to just play the sidelines when speakin on shit like this cuz that how people end up gettin killed over some dumb shit that was faulty or not even true, and that real shit.

And to other dude I dont care if this shit was 10 years old im gonna correct anyone tryna throw my cities name in the dirt, like anyone that loved their city would.
on a side note...internet beef is not gangster. wash, repeat, rinse. not gangsta.

Sep 17, 2007
Remember in the mid-late 90's when Laguna Larry was runnin all over the place?
wit the cowboy hat or spandex or some shit? lol

when i was living on Mack Rd. at Aspen Apartments there was this black cat wit a jerry curl that would always be running up and down Mack. He wore American Flag Pants... That dude ran ALLDAY.

Jul 3, 2008
yall eva seen that black dude that b holdin that sign n giggin wit it hella hard on howe rite b4 arden? he wears a superman costume sumtimes

u know u from sac if u snuck into a movie at the century at arden

u kno u from sac if u seen a fight at 29th street lite rail station

if u seen a big ass billboard that says HOWDY

if u got mad at people's fucked up drivin at the wal mart on florin

if u got a white bitch that lives in elk grove

if u eat at Mrs. D Hoagie Shop

u kno u from sac if u kno a asian homie who stays off lemon hill

u kno u from sac if u go clothes shoppen at SD

if u used to sideshow at that shell on Mack rite by valley hi, n then smash out to arden....then come back

May 30, 2006

What the fuck did u correct....Who gave me second and third hand info....I actually seen this shit myself......When I lived in Fruitridge...And I wouldn't give a fuck about being active in the streets to yo ass or anyone else cuz majority of the shit that goes on in the streets is stupid and thats why I never glorify it.....But defend Sac if u like.....I'd expect u too.....But going back in forth won't do any good.....I already told yo corny ass what u can "try" to do if u ever see me...Bring whoever u like....There all invited.