Worst terrorist attack on US soil since 9/11 and not a word from Bush

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 6, 2005
2-0-Sixx said:
Out of all the topics this one in particular has acquired most of your attention.

Whatever tactics by Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity are irrelevant to this thread. I posted a thread to intentionally grab people’s attention. Woopdy doo, if it is that big of a deal, you’ll never see me “spin” another title again. Can we move on now?
We can. I'm glad you're now at peace with your faults, and have rectified yourself, and will keep from committing future offenses. This is a No-Spin Zone. See, even we can reach agreement.

Nov 8, 2002
2-0-Sixx said:
I honestly don’t know if it is in fact the worst or not. A more correct title would be “ONE OF the worst terrorist attacks on US soil…” but as I mentioned, the title was purposely intended to grab people’s attention and spark interest in the thread, which obviously it has done.

A fitting Title would be "An attack after 9/11".

terror? OK ya it provoked terror for the people involved close. But no terror to me or anyone in Californias for that matter.

Worst attck since 9/11? When was the Sniper loose in Washington?
I've read or watch the news and have seen hundreds of articles with two or more Killed in the Headlines, haven't you?

It did grab attention, Fuck it its just a title.