why the fuck do people care about the royal wedding?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 9, 2005
I was on my lunchbreak here in the Philippines and I usually drink coffee to the NBA playoff rewinds or news and when I seen this shit I said out loud,"What the fuck does this have to do with us?" Lol all the bitches turned around like no he didn't.

Nov 24, 2003
Some people talk about how cool the wedding is, some people talk about how gay it is.

The problem is both sides are talking about the fucking thing :dead:

LOL I get it though, tough not to talk about when it's everywhere.

And for the record, I would be pissed ass fuck if I lived over there. Tax me and spend my money and that bullshit, fuck that.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
hilarious,cause the scots have historically HATED the brits!!!
the brits have for hundreds and hundreds of years tried to pillage/kill/rape/take over scotland.
that bitch is a gooon
your right, everybody hates the brits, but then everybody hates everybody because we are a planet of haters lol.

her sister would get it though

Dec 17, 2004
shit is retarded. i didnt even know it was going on until i saw that in times square they set up this massive big screen with a stage and lighting and shit. and people were seated as if it was some big concert or something. i asked someone "who's performing?" and some lady goes "its for prince william's wedding." that shit gave me one of the biggest brain melts ive had in a while. walked away so confused, but i shoulda just socked her
mom called and asked me if i was there. shoulda socked her through the phone

Jun 5, 2004
GOOD THREAD.

ALL I'VE BEEN HEARING FEMALES TALK ABOUT IS THIS WEDDING. I KNOW GIRLS ALWAYS GET THEY PANTIES WET AT WEDDINGS, BUT I DONT GET HOW IT'S SUCH A BIG DEAL IF SOMEBODY YOU HAVE NEVER EVEN MET IS GETTING MARRIED.

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
GOOD THREAD.

ALL I'VE BEEN HEARING FEMALES TALK ABOUT IS THIS WEDDING. I KNOW GIRLS ALWAYS GET THEY PANTIES WET AT WEDDINGS, BUT I DONT GET HOW IT'S SUCH A BIG DEAL IF SOMEBODY YOU HAVE NEVER EVEN MET IS GETTING MARRIED.
I hear somebody is about to get married in Guam. We should all celebrate...maybe our beezies will get moist again.