why the fuck do people care about the royal wedding?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 16, 2003
google.com
This scottish chick at my work got pissed after I said:
-fuck the queen
-There couldnt be a more worthless set of rich fucks
-the royal fam could suck a dick

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
this marketed to the tmz, e!, pop, water cooler brag about what the fuck linsey and brittney did over the weekend, constantly on facebook ass idiot no life people..

*goes to LMTWLTE(NSFW)*

Sep 29, 2003
just rolled up to my parents house and this bullshit is on the television right now...my moms is glued to the TV. wtf? i will never understand this shit

whats even worse is their neighbour is flying a massive english flag on their front door. I was wondering if there was a soccer game going on or something....what a housefull of english douchebags

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
My lady was like "oh! DVR that!"

SMDH ...when I asked her why she said "because it is a princess wedding & all girls fantasize about being a princess"

ME: "....keep fantasizing." lol

re-fucking-diculous.
The conversation with my lady was pretty much the same.

This one bitch went off on my boy and I because we said it was ridiculous to watch the shit in awe when we have all these issues here to pay attention to. She proceeded to go off on both of us, tell us we're negative pieces of shit who only focus on negativity while she focuses on beautiful things like the royal wedding. I told her all she's doing is living vicariously through the English bitch because she knows she will never have anything remotely close to that royal lifestyle...and that my proof is her baby's dad bounced on her.

I'm such an asshole.

Oh yea, fuck the royal wedding. Funny how Princess Diana worked so hard to keep her kids out of the spotlight, and now you can't turn on the fuckin TV without seeing them.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
diverting media attention away from the earthquake,libya etc same reason they are covering that doushebag trump and his quest to find out whether or not Obama was born in america

Aug 6, 2008
Yea, the American media will force that s--t down your throat(like everything else)....distraction maybe?
REAL... FUCKIN... TALK!

u know somethin aint right about that whole situation, that shit was on EVERY channel, and it was just a whole buncha ugly ass bad tooth brittish muthafuckas walkin around shakin hands wtf?

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
my broad was watching that shit earlier today. the princess had some 'barely bigger than mosquito bite' tiddy action going on there.

May 19, 2005
This scottish chick at my work got pissed after I said:
-fuck the queen
-There couldnt be a more worthless set of rich fucks
-the royal fam could suck a dick
hilarious,cause the scots have historically HATED the brits!!!
the brits have for hundreds and hundreds of years tried to pillage/kill/rape/take over scotland.
that bitch is a gooon