why the fuck do people care about the royal wedding?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
Yea, the American media will force that s--t down your throat(like everything else)....distraction maybe?

Also, a lot of women cared about this s--t...

Mar 22, 2007
That shit is a disgrace..... I could care less about 2 snobby ass rich white people making a hhuge mistake in front of the world...

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
I could care less. Its stupid its on TV here so much. It's screwed up the people there have to foot some of the bill of that crap. And the news was saying they pulled some soldiers from overseas to work security, then ship them back. All that for some rich kids to get married, and the queen to put on a funny hat and wave...

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
Supposedly the wedding cost 50million dollars and the Britain taxpayers had to pay for most of it...Sorry, you're not Royal enough for me..

Dec 17, 2004
shit is retarded. i didnt even know it was going on until i saw that in times square they set up this massive big screen with a stage and lighting and shit. and people were seated as if it was some big concert or something. i asked someone "who's performing?" and some lady goes "its for prince william's wedding." that shit gave me one of the biggest brain melts ive had in a while. walked away so confused, but i shoulda just socked her

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
My lady was like "oh! DVR that!"

SMDH ...when I asked her why she said "because it is a princess wedding & all girls fantasize about being a princess"

ME: "....keep fantasizing." lol

re-fucking-diculous.
Luckily for me my wife was on some "who gives a damn about their wedding"...It was definitely a sigh of relief for me to hear her say that...then again, she is 38 1/2 weeks pregnant and all she can think about is having birth to our son....Just for that, I just might take her our for dinner tonight and reward her "IDGAF" attitude....You think Carl's Jr. will suffice?....lol...j/k..

it's actually a lot more than that when you add everything. Security alone, which was massive, is estimated between $20-$80 million.
s--t is crazy....

Nov 14, 2002
i dont give a shit about no damn royal webbing.i dont give a shit about a wedding period.gas is almost 5 bucks,what the fuck i look like starting at the tv and cheesing like sponge bob over this shit.

Dec 3, 2009
man who gives a fuck about those Illuminati pieces of shit..

we will never bow to them. ! fucking oppressors of freedom..
we rebeled against them to found a nation of Freedom...

Yeah i just turn the TV off.. waste of time...

and only people with no lives, creativity,, talent...
or any inner energy.. care about something as worthless as this...

thank you... and Donald Trump for Prez!
down with the bloody red queen!

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
man who gives a fuck about those Illuminati pieces of shit..

we will never bow to them. ! fucking oppressors of freedom..
we rebeled against them to found a nation of Freedom...

Yeah i just turn the TV off.. waste of time...

and only people with no lives, creativity,, talent...
or any inner energy.. care about something as worthless as this...

thank you... and Donald Trump for Prez!
down with the bloody red queen!