WHO THINKS DJ FRESH SHOULD PRESENT MOESES SOULRIGHT AND REBZ MIXTAPE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 20, 2003
www.myspace.com
Chris The 5th or Gully Would Sound Better On Those 2 Beats. But dude is coo tho he not wack at all
appreciate it bro...lol i did all that shit in one day and i was exercising so i know i could sound better on it too lol

i think both of them dudes be gassin tho but this aint they thread...gully got like 5 of em up so post in there lol

Oct 10, 2005
Damn just heard that Reb and Indecent track that shit is off the hook. You gassin on that a indo collab album would be hot to.

And that shit with Nubay In Da Game dont sleep on either

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
In all honesty. i really think that this should happen, Moe is very very underrated, and rebz is dope as fuck too. this would be an instant classic imo, and i really believe both of them would do great justice to Fresh' production....

Apr 25, 2002
this is a financially sound investment on both parties, based upon the response on here Id say this product has a strong sales potential, even if only released on the sicc, it would sell out im sure.

shit do a quick 1k run and see how it goes, shit...hell do 500 and see the way they move...i mean shit if somebody cant make they money back plus profit on a 500or 1k run than somethings really wrong

But look at the response on the talent of these two, very rarely does the siccness show such support for an artist/group. i cant see any negative side to fresh releasing a sure 2 sell product, im sure these three can come to a mutually beneficial agreement
lol i was just lookin through this, and was like damn, I don't know who 90% of the people pumpin me up are, that's whats up

you know siccness ruins careers and be the harshest critics, and to never get nothin but love tells me i'm doing somethin right