WHO THINKS DJ FRESH SHOULD PRESENT MOESES SOULRIGHT AND REBZ MIXTAPE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
Moeses Soulright got hella talent and blends well with Reb, i think the project would sell like crazy, I know I'd buy it. Those two need to just knock out a project with sick ass DJ Fresh and get the shit going...with the way moe be flipping shit and with rebs raw spits...man

DJ FRESH Presents .....

it would be a smart career move for em all....
C/S

Feb 8, 2006
Fresh

These cats got potential bro, put them on and see what kinda product you get you won't be dissapointed.

Oct 20, 2003
www.myspace.com
Yall Really Pumpin These Dudes Up, I neva heard of em till now need to hear somethin and see what they about
gimme a beat and ill show u what i can do wit it...ANY beat u got layin around, doesnt matter

[email protected]

i just wanna thank everybody who think this would be a good project especially the thread starter

me and moe always been about good music...we wont let yall down

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
gimme a beat and ill show u what i can do wit it...ANY beat u got layin around, doesnt matter

[email protected]

i just wanna thank everybody who think this would be a good project especially the thread starter

me and moe always been about good music...we wont let yall down
You should download one of those beat packages Fresh put up for free and rip them with Moeses