who are the Dopest unknow rappers??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
i think i still need to get Mr G @Mr G to do a track lol i needa quit laggin, ill give u some fire to reignite the passion breh

Apr 9, 2013
I more or less just mess around.

I do like producing as far as mixing and mastering goes.
But its nothing compared to the other cats on here.

I write every every now and then, but i hate the sound
of my own voice so i hardly ever record it lol.
But just for shits and giggles, ill send something your way sometime this week.
I feel u im the same way..i was kinda bullshiting with my music for a min but everyone keeps telling me to get back on it.. I was makeing cool money off it for a min but I quit cuz of alota bs.. But im prity motivated right. Im just looking for a solid, no bs, local studio then ill be good! :) yah tho shoot something to my email. [email protected]

Props: ChangoLoco14
Sep 17, 2007
Haha okay I was like wow hes a butt head!.. Lol nah but thank u! Yeah I know about rhino n mrg I was on active ent with them they are both dope! And ive herd of akazie dont he fuck with piggs and some other sac dudes? n idk who smiley is but thank u agin! :)
Yup Piggz is my mutha fuckin homie for life.. He has tons of unreleased music. But he don't really be rappin at the moment. He doing other shit. I only fuck with Smiley and Rob Rize. Occasionally other rappers who don't have a stick shoved up there ass. They just get mad becuz i gas to hard on they own muzik. So they don't like rappin' with me. And also for the fact that i dont fuck with bitch ass niggas. Which is about 99% of everyone. lol

Apr 9, 2013
Hahaha I feel u 100% im on that page right now to ..ive done a lot of music with people who say there with the shit then come to find out there big ass weenie dogs... Lol but cheeeah pigs is coo I recorded a few tracks with rukus and him a couple years ago.. I knew I herd ur name befor seeing it on here. Your music is on point tho! :D

Mar 17, 2010
Theres alot of unkown talent,silent glad to see your working with my boy cross hes really talented and being slept on alot i gave em a mic to get started and doing his thang out there that last track i recorded him for you was dope i might be seeing him again soon so if you have anything else ill record em and shoot you the files,

akazie is raw as fuck hes got some serious talent wait till you hear em on that twisted insane track and others i have in the works.real down to earth dude and ive learned alot from em

as far as singers goes ive gotten ahold of couple out here and i actually introduced 1 to lil coner and shes getting down on the vocals you should be seein her on his new album house shoes and heartaches she sings in english n spanish and shes real dope i got a 10 year old girl who comes n records her favorite songs from the radio and she gets down amazes me at such a young age what kinda talent she gots..

N the smiley locztero krow mentioned to you earlier was me im always down to collab on anything google me up my style might be a lil diff from what your looking for tho im all over youtube smiley aka sykotik