who are the Dopest unknow rappers??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
okay good shit.. Tbh idk if,im 100% on that track im honestly just lookin for new people I never herd of to get on a sick ass track I got acouple dope ass beats I just dont want my solo album to have a bunch of known rappers that are alllriiight at flows just for there name id rather have someone not so known names that gots skills u know! :) but ill def. Chexk out them links! Thank you! :) :) :) :)
fa sho I feel ya. My personal opinion, I wouldn't do it. Just for the simple fact that that song is such a timeless classic song, that people are already gonna immediately dismiss your song (especially die hard Bay fans) and you will automatically be placed in the same category of a large group artists who have attempted to take on a classic and failed. Miserably and without even listening to your song or maybe only listening to a few seconds of it and once they recognize the sampled beat they say "Oh this is gonna be wack" or "how dare they try to remake this song!" It's almost like setting yourself up for failure. Original music with original beats is always the way to go in my book. Just my 2 cents of coarse and speaking for myself as well cause I hate when people remake classic songs, oldies (with a small handful of exceptions), classic hip-hop cuts and mainstream songs (names will not be mentioned). But all else aside, I'll be more than happy to collab on a track with you. send me a Private message with your e-mail, social media outlet I can best reach you at and contact info & I'll give you mine and we can get started on a track.

Apr 9, 2013
ha ha yeah, I'm always on some comedy shit but for real here's a lil list of some tight cats that post on here

Big rhino
Mr g(non techno one)
Silent ATL
Akazie
Smiley locztero

I might of missed a few, that's all I could think of right now.
Haha okay I was like wow hes a butt head!.. Lol nah but thank u! Yeah I know about rhino n mrg I was on active ent with them they are both dope! And ive herd of akazie dont he fuck with piggs and some other sac dudes? n idk who smiley is but thank u agin! :)

Props: BO$$ and Mr G

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Look out for skarekrow from sac... he working on a solo called shower head music
ha ha, these cats don't know the story, see y'all I hooked up wyno with a energy efficient shower head, I had to, he said he was taking showers with the water hose but that vato broke that shit cause he was doing pull ups in on it.