What movie did you just watch and what did you think?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 27, 2009
That was a great movie. Dont know why they marketed it as a bank robbery movie when it was way more in depth than that...
yeah the bank robbery was only like the last 20 minutes or somewhere around that.

Larenz Tate is a real good actor, they should get him in more movies. and Chris Tucker needs to stop charging $50 million a movie and get back into doing hood movies. the only movies he's been in the last 10 years is Rush Hour 2 and 3

Oct 23, 2009
I've watched it a couple of times but Gran Torino is fuckin great. I don't condone racism but Clint plays a funny ass prick in this movie. Its funny because i have like 2 white dudes who live close to my parents....and they're on some "I aint leaving my fuckin house and letting another spic move into my neighborhood" kinda shit. They're cool dudes but just stuck in their ways. Shit reminds me of when I go to a VFW or an American Legion, lol.

Good Movie though

Mar 14, 2010
Just watched COP OUT... dont really care for Kevin Smith movies or Tracy morgan (How the fuck he become the next big so called "STAR"? WTF?) but this was a 1 time watcher. Not bad. I think my life has had enough Tracy Morgan.

Jul 26, 2010
I watched SAW 1-6, the complete set. It was pretty awesome. This movie is one of a kind, unique and awesome storyline. Can’t wait until the final movie is released in 3D.

Jan 9, 2009
The Muse (1994)

wake n bake, turn on the tv and this was just starting.
i love wordplay. this is one funny jew. hes a master at it.
good dialogue and packed with cameos you couldnt pay for.
everyone from wolfgang puck to scorsese playing themselves.
sharon stone when she was still hot. 4/5

May 14, 2002
I don't like these the remakes though.. yesterday the american version of taxi was on tv.
I refuse to watch that. I love watching those movies in their original language, what ever that may be.

But I do understand it... make a remake of the movie in english and you can make money of a whole big group of people.