What movie did you just watch and what did you think?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
interesting theory. but i think the main telltale sign of who Leo really was . is the reaction of the other inmates when he was "questioning" them. like when he scribbled on the paper to get that one guy to go crazy, or how scared that woman was when they mentioned the accident.
But she also drank from a glass that didn't exist.

Apr 25, 2002
Sherlock Holmes - .5 out of 5 What a terrible movie. The plot was nonsense. Just another example of why I don't like Guy Richie or Jude Law. I stoped the movie 3 or 4 times and some how willed my way through it hoping for some kind of entertainment or justification for watching the movie. I didn't gie it a 0 out of 5 because I was actually able to finish it and just didn't turn it off and leave it.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
I saw Revolver again recently, best thing Guy Ritchie was ever involved with. Also Jason Statham having hair for once was a bit refreshing, that guy is typecast like a muthafucka. I recommend watching Revolver if you haven't already, psychological "gangster" movies are kind of rare.

Sep 17, 2007
its in the movies but i seen GROWN UPS and that shit is hella funny. I was crackin up during the whole movie. Its crazy how they can make a PG13 movie without cussing but still be hella funny.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
I saw Revolver again recently, best thing Guy Ritchie was ever involved with. Also Jason Statham having hair for once was a bit refreshing, that guy is typecast like a muthafucka. I recommend watching Revolver if you haven't already, psychological "gangster" movies are kind of rare.
I thought that Revolver was Ritchie's worst movie till Sherlock Holmes came out...

May 9, 2002
Sherlock Holmes - .5 out of 5 What a terrible movie. The plot was nonsense. Just another example of why I don't like Guy Richie or Jude Law. I stoped the movie 3 or 4 times and some how willed my way through it hoping for some kind of entertainment or justification for watching the movie. I didn't gie it a 0 out of 5 because I was actually able to finish it and just didn't turn it off and leave it.
Why did you watch this movie??? I expect better from you.

May 9, 2002
Finally got around to watching Shutter Island. From a psychological stand point, i loved it. From a movie stand point....it was above average. I felt like Scorsese was out of place doing this kind of movie, personally. I thought the score was cheesy and was out of place at times, and not there when it probably could have been. The dream sequences were done very well, I thought.

Apr 25, 2002
Youth in Revolt 3 out of 5 Pretty good. I think Michael Cera isn’t a very good actor. Even when he’s trying to not play a wimpy awkward teenager he still comes off as awkward and wimpy. On the other hand maybe he’s a GREAT actor for the same reason. But I’m inclined toward the first. Cameos were good, but not really needed. I had heard they added more parts with Zach Galifinakis because of his popularity after the hangover. I guess it’s good because he was barely in it as it was and really they didn’t give him much of a chance in that character to be funny. I got some good genuine laughs out of it. Good enough that I’m interested in the book to see the differences.

Apr 25, 2002
Bubba Ho Tep – Boring as hell. Terrible production value. Had to turn it off after willing myself through the first 30-60 min. 0 stars out of 5

Zombie Land – Not as funny as I had hoped. Still a good zombie movie. Didn’t like the love story attempt, but I can see why it was done. Probably would have liked it more if I’d seen it earlier and not after having it hyped up so much. 3 out of 5

My Left Foot – Wow he played a retard – no . . . big . . . deal. No impressed by it. Good enough for me to watch all the way through, but nothing special like I was lead to belive. 2 out of 5

The Rolling Stones: Stones in Exile – about making Exile on Main Street. It was ok. Not the best documentary ever made. People jock this album hard, but still isn’t the best Stones album in my opinion. Would be a good documentary for hard core stones fans, but definitely not a must see for anyone else. 3 out of 5

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
watched cop out,the losers, and death at a funeral,repo men and clash of the titans

cop out was funny

the losers i fell asleep

death at a funeral was hilarious

repo men was boring but i knew that going in

clash of the titans could have been better..

imma check out brooklyns finest tonight...i heard its good so what the hell

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Was on an 11 hour flight and checked out some movies.

Date Night sucked. Not funny at all.

Clash Of The Titans sucked as well. One of the worst movies I've seen in a while.

Jul 27, 2009
yeah i seen that movie the other day and it was dope. but i dont know why people dont like it. the acting was good, the story was good, it had a good twist. i guess its because people got mad becuse Jason Statham had hair. Ray Liotta was good in it too.

last night I saw Blood Diamond and i thought it was a great movie

tonight imma watch either Munich or Young Guns

Apr 2, 2010
The Holy Mountain: 9.5/10

Flawless concepts and approach, very intricate and artistic work. The level of realism reflects the movie even stronger and delivers a strong ideology on life.

Dragons Forver: 9/10

Great movie, overall its nearly flawless for what it is..Just a halarious MA movie with some great fight scenes!

Jan 9, 2009
my girl informed me that we are going to Eclipse this week...so since i already suffered through Twilight i figured id at least check out New Moon and man..... that movie is terrible...

the lack of sex and violence is appalling.. its all sparkly abstinate vampires and shirtless wolf boys on hgh. i actually appreciate sittin thru True Blood every week because at least that shit has some action.

0/5

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
my girl informed me that we are going to Eclipse this week...so since i already suffered through Twilight i figured id at least check out New Moon and man..... that movie is terrible...

the lack of sex and violence is appalling.. its all sparkly abstinate vampires and shirtless wolf boys on hgh. i actually appreciate sittin thru True Blood every week because at least that shit has some action.

0/5
i watched the first one with my lady... after that she goes to that one with her friends....i dont fuck with twilight after that first one...1 is plenty