Typical day in Soviet Russia

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 11, 2003
Broadbeach, AUSTRALIA
SO what exactly are these events? They actually gather and re-enact 300 without weapons like some Saturday football games at the park?
I was born and raised in Serbia before I left during the war and not just Russia but all of East Europe has these. They are almost always fight clubs organized by soccer fans. They are essentially fanatical soccer fans who absolutely hate each other, so they meet after games in secluded areas and just punch on with each other. My cousin is a photographer for a lot of these events for a club like this in Serbia, he just travels with them and films these events.

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF

excluding timm's faggotry, dope ass thread.

I was born and raised in Serbia before I left during the war and not just Russia but all of East Europe has these. They are almost always fight clubs organized by soccer fans. They are essentially fanatical soccer fans who absolutely hate each other, so they meet after games in secluded areas and just punch on with each other. My cousin is a photographer for a lot of these events for a club like this in Serbia, he just travels with them and films these events.

right on, does your cousin have a website or a link tho?

May 9, 2002
OK, this makes much more sense. Soccer hooligans are no joke. They are really bout the shit when it comes to their teams. A little stupid if you ask me, but whatever.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Damn this fool layed these dudes out.

Skip to 1:35 for KOs.

So except for the terrible music playing the whole time,this is one of the most epic fights I have seen thus far.This clip is a little confusing at first,but I'm pretty sure i've figured it out...

So it starts out and a group of people trying to rob a guy.The group walks up and two people start fighting.No one really does anything and the two men just sorta roll around on the ground for a few seconds.Then at about thirty seconds in the old man walks up to try and break up the fight and immediately tosses one of the robbers out of the way.

There is a scuffle for a few seconds,and then they break the fighters up.They stand around for a few seconds arguing.Not really sure what they are saying due to the terrible music.Then at 1:40 into the clip the old man looses it and drops the first punk with a sternum shot.And then turns around and knocks out the other three with vicious one hit knockouts.This guy had to be a trained fighter.

After he floors all these low lives,he just kinda stands there and yells at them and takes in the fact that he just knocked out four robbers!!!! enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!