Typical day in Soviet Russia

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 16, 2008

LOL how dare they shoot these peaceful looking children.

The real child killers are the Palestinians who throw their own kids into a battlefield

Israelis value human life so they don't use Israeli schools that have been bombed as a political tool. respect for the dead

Sep 16, 2008

fucking disgusting they slaughter their own people and then try to use it as a poster for political gain

Sep 16, 2008
what I am saying is that you are placing a blanket statement on an entire country, for middle eastern countries to have arms & thats just plain dumb.
So what you're saying is that you'll prop a post that calls jews advanced terrorists but I mention Russias mass arm sales to the middle east and I'm "placing a blank statement"

cool bro, LOL

Oct 17, 2007
RUSSIANS ARE BAAAAADASSSSSSSS!!!!! COT DAMN!!!! SOMETIMES I WISH I WAS RUSSIAN! HAHAHAHA im glad we dont have cops like that over here and that shit had me ROLLINNNN when the guy was doin pullups and the drunk fools were talkin shit and homeboy went over there and gave him that SUPERMAN KICK! AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! goods shit on these videos!!

Oct 17, 2007
damn them kids r going to be fuckin savages when they grow up... thats fucked up though in that picture the lil kid looks soo happy and amazed with that gun and the jew in the back

Sep 16, 2008
oh timm want's to play the picture game? This is how 12 year old children function best right, with pictures?

or we could play the number game

Israeli children who are suicide bombers: 0

Number of Israeli children in the IDF: 0

Since the beginning of violence in the Al-Aqsa Intifada in 2000, 29 suicide attacks have been carried out by youth under the age of 18.
Since May 2001, 22 shootings attacks and attacks using explosive devices were carried out by youth under the age of 18.
Since the beginning of 2001, more than 40 youths under the age of 18 were involved in attempted suicide bombings that were thwarted (of them, three during 2004).

On August 27, a 15 year-old Palestinian boy carrying 2 explosive devices on his body, was arrested in the northern Gaza Strip after he attempted to carry out an attack against soldiers operating in the area against Palestinians launching Qassam rockets on Israeli civilians across the border inside Israel

Sep 16, 2008

9-year-old Israeli boy Osher Twito copes with the loss of his leg after a Palestinian Qassam rocket exploded next to him in the city of Sderot

Israel doesn't use him and MANY other israeli children wounded by palestinians as a political poster because they aren't savages