Troll vs Smokey.. yes muffuccaz.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

YARRRRR

• TROLL

Votes: 23 88.5%
  • SMOKEY

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 29, 2005
profiles.yahoo.com
All U Haterz/ Needa Be Fed 2 the Gatorz/U Knock On My Rhymes/Ranker Ass Bitches Make Me Commit Crimes/Put The Chrome/ On Your Dome/Ease Back 4 Times/Lyrical Murderer I Killed U In 4 Linez/Rolled U In A Ditch/Face Down The Way U Treat A Bitch/Cuz Im Quick 2 Shake/Da Fake/Best Believe Its For Your Sake/Sometimes I Feel Like Im Up On The Cross/Yet My Wins Always Out Away The Shit Ive Lost/Work Hard For My Daughter At All Cost/Now U Say I Got No Rhyme?/Why U Quote Me Everytime/Put My Name Up On Your Sig/Yet I Cant Rap/Go Fig/Most U Sick Suckaz Az Fake Az A Wig/

Jun 29, 2005
profiles.yahoo.com
SHUTUP FUCKIN GAY COWBOY WHAT U GOT BITCH.....NOTHIN THEN QUIT YAPPIN!!...SEE I DONT COME ON HERE TO IMPRESS NO BITCHES I COME ON HERE TO FREE MY MIND...YET EVERYTIME U STUPID FUCKS GOTTA WAST MY TIME IM POSTING UP MY SHIT HERE IF U DONT LIKE IT GO SUCK A DICK CUZ NO ONE CARES. ONE FUCKER STARTED HATIN NOW U AL LINED UP QUIT 2 JOCK A DICK...AY ARMEN YO HOMIES AINT IN HEAVEN THEY IN HELL CUZ THATS WHERE RANKERZ GO!

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
X4SmokeyX4 said:
SHUTUP FUCKIN GAY COWBOY WHAT U GOT BITCH.....NOTHIN THEN QUIT YAPPIN!!...SEE I DONT COME ON HERE TO IMPRESS NO BITCHES I COME ON HERE TO FREE MY MIND...YET EVERYTIME U STUPID FUCKS GOTTA WAST MY TIME IM POSTING UP MY SHIT HERE IF U DONT LIKE IT GO SUCK A DICK CUZ NO ONE CARES. ONE FUCKER STARTED HATIN NOW U AL LINED UP QUIT 2 JOCK A DICK...AY ARMEN YO HOMIES AINT IN HEAVEN THEY IN HELL CUZ THATS WHERE RANKERZ GO!
Cheap Shots Are Funny

Smokey, You Suck You Cant Rap, You Call Everyone Who Posts An Honest Opinion A Hater, You Think Your The Shit And Yet My Homies Are Rankers? And Im A Gay Cowboy?

Look B4 You Talkin Shit About Me, Remember, You Ran Off Braggin About Gettin Stabbed And Tryna Impress Dreamer, And If Im Not Correct, You Were Riding Coner's Dick For Sum Flyers, And Lets Not Forget You Crying About How Everyone Is Fucked Up For Not Beileving You Were In The Hospital, You Got Your Card Yanked Once, Leave It To Beaver You Tworp

Jun 29, 2005
profiles.yahoo.com
OK NOT 2 FUCK UP THE THREAD BUT I POSTED MY FLOW AND THESE MOTHERFUCKERS COME ON HERE AND hATE AND GO WAY OFF TOPIC LIKE THAT GAY COWBOY THEN WHEN I REPLY 2 HIS BULLSHIT POST EVERYONE GETS MAD HOW I TALK ALL THIS SHIT WHY DONT YALL QUIT TALK THE CRAP AND I QUIT SPITTIN BACK..SOME OF U GIVE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITIZCIZM BUT HALF U MARKZ ARE FAKE!

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
You Fucked Up, Your The Dumb Ass Taken Cheap Shots At Dead Homies, Juss Keepin Yappin You Fuckin Lop

Aug 16, 2002
ARMEN- YOu are a weenie plain and simple...who you think you are some rap critic? your a fuccin joke who dont rap, dont have nothing to do with rap, your just a fan stay on the sidelines bitch!

and to everyone else yall claim to be some real street niggaz but always end up sounding like whining little bitches...my primo is just 1 person on this whole fuccin million man site....why you let him get to you?

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
CARLOS ROSSI said:
ARMEN- YOu are a weenie plain and simple...who you think you are some rap critic? your a fuccin joke who dont rap, dont have nothing to do with rap, your just a fan stay on the sidelines bitch!

and to everyone else yall claim to be some real street niggaz but always end up sounding like whining little bitches...my primo is just 1 person on this whole fuccin million man site....why you let him get to you?
Shows How Much You Know, You Fuckin Fruits Think U Know Everything And It Cracks Me Up

Mar 12, 2005
funny shit damn smokey, you are right, I guess I shouldn't of started that stupid thread, it's hella funny my nigs how you trip off foos so easily and then hella foos gang up on you sum funny shit though ese

Oct 10, 2004
to set the record str8

i have no problem with smokey what so ever i dont even read half the shit he posts but i will say dude needs to step up game majorlly if he thinks he can beat me or some of the other cats on here and thats just plain and simple real talk so smokey dont take nothin personal bro for all i know you could be a solid dude but i do think you waste to much effort trying to prove your self online but your young so youll see in time

rossi..get at me for real man

Aug 8, 2003
LOLLLLL

ahhh that was fun.. lets end it on a good note.. much luv yall..

@smokey: whenever u want a rematch, jus hit me up..

CLOSED

Aug 8, 2003
LOL.. btw. i wonder if the same three who voted for smokey in this one are the same onez who voted against me versus spider.. not taking anything away from spiderz flow jus something i noticed lol

Status
Not open for further replies.