Troll vs Smokey.. yes muffuccaz.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

YARRRRR

• TROLL

Votes: 23 88.5%
  • SMOKEY

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
Smokey, If All This Is About A Battle, Then You Would Accept When Ppl Dont Like What You Put Down, If You Wanna Sit There A Cry About How Everyone Is A Hater And There Jockin Sumone Elses Nuts, Then Find A Diffrent Way To Vent Aside 4rm Text Battles

And To Be Honest, No Biased Decision, You Really Dont Know How To Deliever Your Words, Your Rhyming Pattern Is That Of A 4 Year Olds, And The Shit You Say Juss Doesnt Puzzle With A Battle, It Sounds Like Your Writing A Verse For A Track And Not Sum Shit You Pulled Off The Top Of Your Head

And Dont Take Offense To What I Said, Im Juss Being Honest, You Dont Like My Opinion, Stop Battling

Oct 26, 2005
ARMEN said:
Smokey, If All This Is About A Battle, Then You Would Accept When Ppl Dont Like What You Put Down, If You Wanna Sit There A Cry About How Everyone Is A Hater And There Jockin Sumone Elses Nuts, Then Find A Diffrent Way To Vent Aside 4rm Text Battles

And To Be Honest, No Biased Decision, You Really Dont Know How To Deliever Your Words, Your Rhyming Pattern Is That Of A 4 Year Olds, And The Shit You Say Juss Doesnt Puzzle With A Battle, It Sounds Like Your Writing A Verse For A Track And Not Sum Shit You Pulled Off The Top Of Your Head

And Dont Take Offense To What I Said, Im Juss Being Honest, You Dont Like My Opinion, Stop Battling
amen..

Mar 25, 2005
X4SmokeyX4 said:
Hlaf U Foolz Who Post Dont Even Have A Foot In The Door Let Alone Know How 2 Drop a Beat Or Verse
BY READING UR BATTLES I THINK NEITHER DO YOU!!!!!! IM NOT HATING I THINK I SPEAK FOR EVERYONE WHEN I SAY UR RHYMES R CORNY AND ITS TIME TO HANG UP THE KEYBOARD!!!!!!LMAO!!!

Jun 29, 2005
profiles.yahoo.com
Get In Line Homie/Im Takin U Suckaz Out In Numerical Order/Keep Talkin Yo Shit Im Standing On The Border/Cuz My Patience Wit U Haterz Iz Gettin Shorter/Now Half U Markz/Bite More Than U Bark/I Feel Like Eazin Back On the Trigger N letin That Shit Spark/Red Dot On Your Forhead Now Iz All Going Dark/Now U Fearin Me Like A Fish Fears A Shark/14 Rounds In Head/Juz 2 Make Sure Ur Dead/I Cut U Up N Hide U Under The Bed/Grind U Up Like Pork N 2 Ur Mom U Wuz Fed/Now I Came At This Mental/Cuz The Rest Of My Rhymes Were Gentle/I Got Pushed 2 The Verge/Saw Red/N Got The Urge/Now Your Done Youve Been Submerged

Jun 14, 2005
www.myspace.com
X4SmokeyX4 said:
Get In Line Homie/Im Takin U Suckaz Out In Numerical Order/Keep Talkin Yo Shit Im Standing On The Border/Cuz My Patience Wit U Haterz Iz Gettin Shorter/Now Half U Markz/Bite More Than U Bark/I Feel Like Eazin Back On the Trigger N letin That Shit Spark/Red Dot On Your Forhead Now Iz All Going Dark/Now U Fearin Me Like A Fish Fears A Shark/14 Rounds In Head/Juz 2 Make Sure Ur Dead/I Cut U Up N Hide U Under The Bed/Grind U Up Like Pork N 2 Ur Mom U Wuz Fed/Now I Came At This Mental/Cuz The Rest Of My Rhymes Were Gentle/I Got Pushed 2 The Verge/Saw Red/N Got The Urge/Now Your Done Youve Been Submerged

thi$ flow i$ koo :lick:

Oct 10, 2004
X4SmokeyX4 said:
SMOKEY BACK MOTHAFUCKAZ WUZ UP TROLL OH SHIT HOMIE IMM BOUT 2 GET AT U LOL....AND 2 ALL U HATERZ AND THE FAG SAYIN HE VOTED OFF MY SIG AY WHY AINT U BATTLIN I SEE ALOT OF JAWZ YAPPIN BUT NOTHIN MORE PUT UP OR SHUT UP IF U AINT FLOWIN OR THROWIN IT DOWN HOW U GOING TO HATE ON THE PEOPLE DOING IT...CUZ YALL TALK SHIT THEN WHEN I DISS U YALL DONT COMEBACK WIT SHIT...HMMM I SMELL LIKE SOME YALL GONNA COMEBACK WIT A BITCH FIT!

if you battled me id have to find a 8 ball of crystal meth,smoke it to my dome. then search the web for instructions on how to build a time machine.build the time machine.smoke some more meth.then go back to 7th grade find my worst rap,copy it.jump back in the time machine to present day and post it

Jun 5, 2004
TUNEZ_PWP said:
if you battled me id have to find a 8 ball of crystal meth,smoke it to my dome. then search the web for instructions on how to build a time machine.build the time machine.smoke some more meth.then go back to 7th grade find my worst rap,copy it.jump back in the time machine to present day and post it
OMG im dyin..

lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.