took a girl out friday didnt go as i planned

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
i woulda took that braud to the jects and left her in the street
yeah man, i would've left her in the magnolia housing projects, ya heard me...

once the homie was dating a fat bitch and she came over his house with half a cake. like, you know, the big ass birthday cake, well she came over with half of one. there was like 5 guys in the house and she was like close to 400 so everyone started capping on the audacity of her to bring half a cake, like that shit was some sort of welcoming gift, and what happened to the other half, did your fat ass scarf it down on the way here? like how do you come with a cake? most peopel come with weed or liquor... well she turned around and left with her cake and cried and walked home in the rain with half a cake , and no one went to pick her fat ass up out of the rain i think she walked half a mile to the spot too

sometimes fat people do it to themselves, had she brought a bag of weed and some coke everyone woulda prolly ran a fat chick train on her
lmfaooooo, i think you told me that story before...

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
once the homie was dating a fat bitch and she came over his house with half a cake. like, you know, the big ass birthday cake, well she came over with half of one. there was like 5 guys in the house and she was like close to 400 so everyone started capping on the audacity of her to bring half a cake, like that shit was some sort of welcoming gift, and what happened to the other half, did your fat ass scarf it down on the way here? like how do you come with a cake? most peopel come with weed or liquor... well she turned around and left with her cake and cried and walked home in the rain with half a cake , and no one went to pick her fat ass up out of the rain i think she walked half a mile to the spot too

sometimes fat people do it to themselves, had she brought a bag of weed and some coke everyone woulda prolly ran a fat chick train on her
LOL i swear to god this same girl im talking about use to allways bake me cakes brownies n cookies n shit and bring thme to my house and if i was at my potnas shed come thru and bring them for all of us
and that was before she was fat
that shoulda been a red flag
she hella coo tho i aint gonna lie