THIZZ OR DIE, GRANDMA!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
thank god my crew ain't a bunch of bandwaggon hoppin mothafuckas lol

nah for real though

i wish i had a camera a few times up in the hood, cus them youngstas be out deep wit the boom boxxes thizz dancin

they don't even thizz dance they thizz walk

walk up in the store like "oooh i smell some piss, give me a swish , some now and laters, and a bag of chips"

Feb 26, 2005
DIVERSE FAN BASE=SUCCESS

ITS GOOD TO SEE THE VISION OF MAC DRE SPREADING. HOPEFULLY THEY CAN KEEP HIS THIZZ LABEL POPPIN. DIVERSE FAN BASE=SUCCESSFUL RAPPER. HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A JAY-Z OR 50CENT TOUR SHOW. CROWD=90% NON BLACK. LOOK AT THE OVERALL POPULATION.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
I knew it was gonna happen sooner or later!! No one is safe!! Mwwaaahahahaahah!!

LOL!!

This shit really is comedy...and I am not bein malicious at all! I'll leave that to "apt. 3".....LOL!!

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
jayda650 said:
Dre was trying to get people to have a good time and not have to put the hardhead front on all the time. Its a good thing. That shit is a little outta control though but look what Dre did, he really started a movement and it will probably take the source another year or so before they recognize the thizz thing as a big part of hip hop culture.
yes,...so much

naw it will take them 4 years,....and still not get it right,...they will say snoop started it,...and some way lead it back to big pun

trust me,....they are known for that,.....

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
ValleyEnt said:
I bet THE SOURCE sees this type of shit and Laughs their asses off! No way are they gonna Put some goofy fucks like these in their magazine. If i owned a Mag, I know i eouldnt Put none of these Idiots in there.
you know,...i shoud start a magazine called siccnessnet magazine and have a "thizz face section"....hhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm