THIZZ OR DIE, GRANDMA!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 8, 2004
www.turfquake.com
dont no real niggaz in my town do any of this shit lol

but it IS hilarious

i see it in hayward n shit all the time tho

who gives a fuck who listen to mac dre?

i dont even see why people care who else does... it aint like artists treat any fan any different.. yall all get the same fuckin music lol

i dont listen to mac dre.. so i take no offense to any of these pictures whatsoever lol

Oct 10, 2002
str8ball.free.fr
notice how most ppl are really young. I don't think I was that stupid on pictures at that age. Instead of sayin they asian, they white or whatever what I see is 16 yo sheep kids that just discovered mac dre. Doesn't really matter though, does it ?

Jun 23, 2002
Raphas said:
notice how most ppl are really young. I don't think I was that stupid on pictures at that age. Instead of sayin they asian, they white or whatever what I see is 16 yo sheep kids that just discovered mac dre. Doesn't really matter though, does it ?
Actually thats a good point...all these kids (I hope) are still in high school...

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH....whichever one of you THIS is:

who sent THIS message to me via PSD's myspace:

let da 6 footah read this.. fo real.. dana you iz a BITCH!!!! better mizz me wit your bullshit.. hoe!!!! you ain't nothin but a fukin groupie ass siccness dike!!!

Don't be mad, boo....Its all in fun! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHA..You know that picture is HELLA funny

yee

Sicc OG
Oct 1, 2005
COPIUM said:
arent filipinos from asia continent
filipinos are really considered PACIFIC ISLANDERS and not asian the philippines has alot more spanish influence then influence from like china or some shit so to me i am filipino n i dont see myself as an asian