The What You Drinking Now Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Man, I haven't drank E&J in years. I think it all has to do with the time me and one of my homies killed a half gallon straight up no mixer/chaser between the two of us back when I was like 19-20 that makes me not want to drink that stuff anymore lol.

Just finished the Jameson's, it was only about 4 shots worth so I just sipped it out of a glass and I'm cracking my 2nd 32oz.

Sydal

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
Man, I haven't drank E&J in years. I think it all has to do with the time me and one of my homies killed a half gallon straight up no mixer/chaser between the two of us back when I was like 19-20 that makes me not want to drink that stuff anymore lol.

Just finished the Jameson's, it was only about 4 shots worth so I just sipped it out of a glass and I'm cracking my 2nd 32oz.
Yea I feel you. I had that problem with Henny a few years back...couldn't drink that shit for almost 2 years. Still only fuck with it on occasion. Erk & Jerk is off the hook with that Cherry Coke though...

I think I'm about to go grab a bottle of that Jamie this week. First time I tried that shit was after I bought a bottle @ the airport in Cork, Ireland. Fell in love with it. THEN, my cousins brother in law supplied us with a bottle before the wedding that cost him like $170 or some shit. Now THAT was some nice, smooth shit.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Yeah, Jameson's isn't really whiskey for shooting or mixing in my opinion. It's just to sip straight up and chill with and have some other drinks in between glasses with. I'm going to go grab another half gallon now that this one is done.