The What You Drinking Now Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2003
Bud Light tallboy is long gone.. working on the 18 of coors light thats in the fridge. I'm thinking though, i'm hungry as fuck. My shit is growling something awful.. shhhiiitt. Do I keep drinking, thereby magnifying the effect of these brews.. or do I eat, in which case I may just get tired and say fuck it.

Yooouu knooowww!!!

Dec 2, 2006
Bud Light tallboy is long gone.. working on the 18 of coors light thats in the fridge. I'm thinking though, i'm hungry as fuck. My shit is growling something awful.. shhhiiitt. Do I keep drinking, thereby magnifying the effect of these brews.. or do I eat, in which case I may just get tired and say fuck it.

Yooouu knooowww!!!
is that you folks?

Mar 18, 2003
The question becomes, is beer an appropriate supplement for food? Because to get up and cook something at this point would be a great inconvenience. Of cource, I already know the answer to this question. Beer. Fuckin beer.

Feb 14, 2004
oh yea i was going to say, dont choose food over beer, there are some hobos on the streets that would love to kick your ass if you chose food over beer lol

Mar 18, 2003
while you're getting another beer, just grab a bag of chips or microwave some ramen!
Fuck Ramen. I throw money down on some El Monterey burritos all day..

This is something i've been favoring for the past 10 years. Ranch is a must. Actually, recently I been mixing that ranch with tapatio, shit is bomb. Or if you don't have either, melt butter on top and throw some pepper on top.

Dec 2, 2006

This is something i've been favoring for the past 10 years. Ranch is a must. Actually, recently I been mixing that ranch with tapatio, shit is bomb. Or if you don't have either, melt butter on top and throw some pepper on top.
bean and cheese fried in some grease. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Mar 18, 2003
Honestly i'm not gonna lie, I hook my shit up. After they come out of the microwave, I throw chopped lettuce, hella cheese, onions, sour cream and dump that tap. I turn just about everything that comes out of my microwave into some gourmet shit Lol.

Feb 14, 2004

hell yea. beef n bean is my fav.

rather than give those fucks money to buy beer, i buy them food! holla!
that reminds me of that movie, "Scary Movie", where she gives that hobo a sammich and he throws it at her melon and says, "I SAID A DOLLAR BICH!" lol