The What You Drinking Now Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Props dude, nice to know I'm not drinking alone, lol.

EDIT: I have a 40 of OE in the fridge. I put it in the freezer and it froze up. Then it melted back to liquid, do you think it will taste any different?
I don't think so

I've put beers in the freezer before to get em cold... left em in for too long and they froze... so I let em melt back... and they tasted ok... I think they did...

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
I don't think so

I've put beers in the freezer before to get em cold... left em in for too long and they froze... so I let em melt back... and they tasted ok... I think they did...
good point. If I get to it I'll be completely shitokied anyway so I'm sure I won't give a fuck. lol I'm trying hard to make it to 5 pm.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
DUDE MY HOMEGIRL ASHED IM MY BEER HELLA TIMES, I DRANK AND PUKED ALL OVER THE FENCE LOL
I've been ashing in my beer a lot lately. I drink and build up mad beer bottles on my comp desk next thing I know I have ashes in every fuckin bottle. It's all good as long as I don't take swig and get a mouth full of cig butts.

Feb 14, 2004
fell off the wagon. downed a tall can of oe and about to crack the 40. this is a good week for me, so i had to celebrate with a lil tall can and 40. i might even get pressured in to drink more this weekend! lol