The What You Drinking Now Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
chewin up some vics swallowing some ice water
chewing them? uggh

reminds me of when I used to chew up thizzeles to get it to hit me quicker

one time I remember I was in the club... I already popped one pill and was feelin it... I slipped the other one in my mouth in the bathroom and started chewing it... already too fucked up to realize I didnt have water to wash it down... I ran to to the sink hella quick and started drinking water from the faucet... dudes in there were lookin at me like I was hella weird... had the thizz face on like ugghh

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Just got out of a detox center where I had to do 24 hours for my DUI. Don't have to work till tomorrow and my sleep schedules all fucked up.

So......just cracked my second bud light. I'm hoping to be good and shit faced around 5pm then crash until 4:30am when I have to get up for work.

Good idea?

Nov 6, 2005
Just got out of a detox center where I had to do 24 hours for my DUI. Don't have to work till tomorrow and my sleep schedules all fucked up.

So......just cracked my second bud light. I'm hoping to be good and shit faced around 5pm then crash until 4:30am when I have to get up for work.

Good idea?
Till you sleep through work...