The What You Drinking Now Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
You guys remember the meat lover skillet at Denny's? Now those were some late night drunk off your ass food right there.
THOSE WERE BOMB AND MADE YOU BREATHE FIRE...

LOL HIS ONE TIME I WAS LIKE HALF BLACKED OUT I WENT THERE LATE NIGHT WITH SOME FREINDS, AND I ORDERED LIKE 8 MEALS, I GUESS MY FRIENDS TOLD THE WAITRESS TO CANCEL MOST OF THEM CUZ SHE ONLY CAME WITH LIKE 3 PLATES

I GUESS I WAS LIKE "YEA LEMME GET THE GRAND SLAM WITH DOUBLE BACON AND SAUSAGE, AND THE EGGS AND HAM MEAL, AND I WANT BUISCITS AND GRAVY, MOTZERELLA STICKS, AND A SIDE ORDER OF HASHBROWNS AND SOUR DOUGH TOAST WITH GRAPE JELLY, A STRAWBERRY MILKSHAKE, A ORDER OF HASHBROWNS AND A BANNANA PANCAKE... CHOCOLATE WAFFLES AND SOME GRITZ"... I GUESS I WAS JUST NAMING SHIT OFF, NOT LOOKING AT THE MENU LOL.

SO I SCARF DOWN ONE OF THE PLATES OF FOOD IN LIKE 4 MINUTES, GO TO THE BATHROOM AND PUKE IT ALL UP, AND IM LIKE FUCK I JUST WASTED ALL THE FOOD! BUT THEN I GET BACK TO THE TABLE AN MY FRIENDS ARE LIKE "THOSE 2 OTHER PLATES ARE YOURS TOO REMEMBER" SO IM LIKE YES!!! GRUB THA SHIT DOWN. AFTER IT ALL MY I RAN MY TAB UP TO ALMOST 30 BUCKS... AND THIS IS AT FUCKIN DENNYS!!! USUALLY THAT WILL PAY FOR 3 OR 4 PEOPLE LOL

Jun 5, 2004
well i ended up going to JITB. only thing open here besides muchas gracias and the truck stops lol. i was behind a mini van and they were arguing about the churros with the employee lmao. then they pulled off blaring a mac dre song.
LAST NIGHT I WAS AT JACK, AND RIGHT BEFORE I PULL UP TO THE WINDOW TO GET MY FOOD. THIS MEXICAN LADY WEARING HER FUCKIN TACO BELL WORK CLOTHES CUTS IN FRONT OF ME AND JUST WALKS UP TO THE DRIVE-THRU ON FOOT AND STARTS SPEAKING TO THE GIRL, IM LIKE WTF? THEY TAKE LIKE 5 MINUTES AND THE LADY ONLY WALKS AWAY WITH A MILKSHAKE.

THEN I PULL UP TO THE WINDOW AND PAY FOR MY SHIT, THIS BITCH WALKS UP TO THE WINDOW AGAIN AND I FEEL HER FAT ASS THUNDER THIGH BUMP INTO THE BACK OF MY CAR, COMES TO THE WINDOW WITH HER STRAWBERRY SHAKE LIKE HALF ALREADY DRANKEN, SHES LIKE "NO I SE FOR OREO, OREO, SI, OREO". LOL I THOUGHT THAT WAS SOME OF THE RUDEST SHIT IVE EVER SEEN ON BOTH PARTS.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
THOSE WERE BOMB AND MADE YOU BREATHE FIRE...

LOL HIS ONE TIME I WAS LIKE HALF BLACKED OUT I WENT THERE LATE NIGHT WITH SOME FREINDS, AND I ORDERED LIKE 8 MEALS, I GUESS MY FRIENDS TOLD THE WAITRESS TO CANCEL MOST OF THEM CUZ SHE ONLY CAME WITH LIKE 3 PLATES

I GUESS I WAS LIKE "YEA LEMME GET THE GRAND SLAM WITH DOUBLE BACON AND SAUSAGE, AND THE EGGS AND HAM MEAL, AND I WANT BUISCITS AND GRAVY, MOTZERELLA STICKS, AND A SIDE ORDER OF HASHBROWNS AND SOUR DOUGH TOAST WITH GRAPE JELLY, A STRAWBERRY MILKSHAKE, A ORDER OF HASHBROWNS AND A BANNANA PANCAKE... CHOCOLATE WAFFLES AND SOME GRITZ"... I GUESS I WAS JUST NAMING SHIT OFF, NOT LOOKING AT THE MENU LOL.

SO I SCARF DOWN ONE OF THE PLATES OF FOOD IN LIKE 4 MINUTES, GO TO THE BATHROOM AND PUKE IT ALL UP, AND IM LIKE FUCK I JUST WASTED ALL THE FOOD! BUT THEN I GET BACK TO THE TABLE AN MY FRIENDS ARE LIKE "THOSE 2 OTHER PLATES ARE YOURS TOO REMEMBER" SO IM LIKE YES!!! GRUB THA SHIT DOWN. AFTER IT ALL MY I RAN MY TAB UP TO ALMOST 30 BUCKS... AND THIS IS AT FUCKIN DENNYS!!! USUALLY THAT WILL PAY FOR 3 OR 4 PEOPLE LOL
Hahaha, my homie Lil David used to do that shit all the time. But dude would grub like 3/4s of it. We'd be faded and he'd order like $50 worth of food just for himself and eat like most of each one. This guy is like 5'4 and 130lbs soaking wet and that used to just blow my mind how much he'd grub when we were faded.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
better have been a bacon ultimate cheeseburger with large fries and a large DIET pepsi lol
Nah, you get like 4-6 of the tacos, like three buttermilk dressing and like six packets of hot sauce and you put the hot sauce and buttermik on the tacos. That shit is good.

I wish they still have bacon chilli cheese fries too. Throw some buttermilk and hot sauce on those and you were good to go.

You know what, throw some buttermilk and hot sauce on anything from Jack in the Box and I will GARNETTE that it is ten times better then before.

Discuss.

May 4, 2002
LAST NIGHT I WAS AT JACK, AND RIGHT BEFORE I PULL UP TO THE WINDOW TO GET MY FOOD. THIS MEXICAN LADY WEARING HER FUCKIN TACO BELL WORK CLOTHES CUTS IN FRONT OF ME AND JUST WALKS UP TO THE DRIVE-THRU ON FOOT AND STARTS SPEAKING TO THE GIRL, IM LIKE WTF? THEY TAKE LIKE 5 MINUTES AND THE LADY ONLY WALKS AWAY WITH A MILKSHAKE.

THEN I PULL UP TO THE WINDOW AND PAY FOR MY SHIT, THIS BITCH WALKS UP TO THE WINDOW AGAIN AND I FEEL HER FAT ASS THUNDER THIGH BUMP INTO THE BACK OF MY CAR, COMES TO THE WINDOW WITH HER STRAWBERRY SHAKE LIKE HALF ALREADY DRANKEN, SHES LIKE "NO I SE FOR OREO, OREO, SI, OREO". LOL I THOUGHT THAT WAS SOME OF THE RUDEST SHIT IVE EVER SEEN ON BOTH PARTS.
this had to be on sr ave! no taco bell walking distance by college or piner

Feb 14, 2004
Nah, you get like 4-6 of the tacos, like three buttermilk dressing and like six packets of hot sauce and you put the hot sauce and buttermik on the tacos. That shit is good.

I wish they still have bacon chilli cheese fries too. Throw some buttermilk and hot sauce on those and you were good to go.

You know what, throw some buttermilk and hot sauce on anything from Jack in the Box and I will GARNETTE that it is ten times better then before.

Discuss.
i either get the bacon ultimate cheese burger or the chibata(sp?) or sometimes that big ass breakfast sammich

Feb 14, 2004
i only had one 40oz. thats all i could afford tonite lol but im still reading about sports and shit and coming back here to see whats going on.