The What You Drinking Now Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
lol @ bitches screaming "fuck you bitch" outside of my apartment right now. Cops are going to be here any minute now. People in my building be calling them hella quick.

I'm going to go yell at them to shut the fuck up right now.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com

Minus the egg and orange (wtf?) and throw some ketchup on that bitch. Nothing better at 4 am after drinking all night. I haven't seen those on the menu since atleast 2002 though.
i agree, that does look hella good minus the egg and orange.

maybe if i had like scrambled eggs on the side.

i'm cool off ketchup though.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Well, that was weak as fuck. The dudes that were with them kept breaking it up. I'm the type that I let motherfuckers fight unless it looks like someone is about to die or some shit. Weak! They weren't do much then hair pulling and doing the "swimming" punches anyways. People are still standing around. Surprisingly no cops yet.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
i agree, that does look hella good minus the egg and orange.

maybe if i had like scrambled eggs on the side.

i'm cool off ketchup though.
I don't think that is the Denny's one but that's more or less the idea. The Denny's one was more meat (sausge, bacon, litte pieces of beef,etc) mixed in with the potatoes and covered with cheese and eggs how you want them. I don't like eggs so I used to get it minust that and you have to mix in some ketchup and/or hot sauce. That shit had to be like 2000 calories lol.

And these motherfuckers are still being loud as fuck. I hate preppy kids in general.