The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I don't know why I'm going through all of this, but I do hope that I'll see the day when I know why I've been put through these things.

I might cry in pain because I'm struggling with it, but I do know that hope remains in my chest, not only in my dreams.

Oct 25, 2006
Hey L.D.S., if you like FL Studio then check out Reason. It's a bit different compared to FL Studio, but everything is composed in emulated instruments. I personally think they're both great programs, but in their own ways.

May 29, 2009
Reason felt legit while FL feels ... like I can use the fucker, ya know. And I think Kutt's BEST shit was on Flames. But I'm not sure if they can use any of it cause of the borrow samples and instrumentals.

Sep 16, 2008
I don't know why I'm going through all of this, but I do hope that I'll see the day when I know why I've been put through these things.

I might cry in pain because I'm struggling with it, but I do know that hope remains in my chest, not only in my dreams.
Fucking pussy, LOL